• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[emoji]127814[/emoji] + [emoji]128069[/emoji] get the panties dropping.

$190 for 4 lines :lol: Never change VZW

Tmobile literally changing the game. If they had the history and money as Verizon and AT&T, it'd be a wrap.

Gotta love that employee discount. Mind u this is including eip with two different devices

Gotta love that employee discount. Mind u this is including eip with two different devices

I see u player :lol: I got 4 lines and a tablet. I'm paying too much right now but don't want to switch to TmobileOne w/o the unlimited 4g tethering. I probably will after I pay off my wife's phone and my tablet

I see u player :lol: I got 4 lines and a tablet. I'm paying too much right now but don't want to switch to TmobileOne w/o the unlimited 4g tethering. I probably will after I pay off my wife's phone and my tablet

One+ has unlimited 4G tethering. $95

One+ has unlimited 4G tethering. $95

Yea I know, but as of right now, One+ wouldn't be a smart move for me since I would still need 4 lines to keep the unlimited tethering at the crib.

$190 for 4 lines :lol: Never change VZW

Tmobile literally changing the game. If they had the history and money as Verizon and AT&T, it'd be a wrap.
Bit the bullet and switched to T-Mobile from AT&T about a month ago. Couldn't be happier.

Welcome to the squad

Anybody on here get the s3 smartwatch? Haven't used a smartwatch, since I left my original gear in the drawer. Still keep it since it is one of the few watches with a camera.

That tmobile commercial with the little girl selling lemonade is so spot on with Verizons advertising vs their extra fees.

John Legere really shook the game up with this whole uncarrier movement

its annoying that tmobile has been changing up their plans often the past 2 years. barely could keep up. its not like its a new tech device, these are billing schemes and i gotta go back and read and figure out a-z and see what is new and what is good lol.

having said all that, tmobile offers stupid value for the money. and att and verizon dont even come close. plus the amount of free **** i get from tmobile tuesdays makes all other carriers automatic robbery.

saw suicide squad for free -thanks tmobile
get mad $$ towards lyft - thanks tmobile
hook up some homies with some $25 lines on my family plan with unlimited anything - thanks tmobile
good to go with w.e unlocked phone..nexus, oneplus - thanks tmobile
unlimited streaming - thanks tmobile (i don't get throttled cuz i don't stream like i don't have a laptop or tv)

John Legere really shook the game up with this whole uncarrier movement

its annoying that tmobile has been changing up their plans often the past 2 years. barely could keep up. its not like its a new tech device, these are billing schemes and i gotta go back and read and figure out a-z and see what is new and what is good lol.

having said all that, tmobile offers stupid value for the money. and att and verizon dont even come close. plus the amount of free **** i get from tmobile tuesdays makes all other carriers automatic robbery.

saw suicide squad for free -thanks tmobile
get mad $$ towards lyft - thanks tmobile
hook up some homies with some $25 lines on my family plan with unlimited anything - thanks tmobile
good to go with w.e unlocked phone..nexus, oneplus - thanks tmobile
unlimited streaming - thanks tmobile (i don't get throttled cuz i don't stream like i don't have a laptop or tv)

Word. T-mo + Samsung is the GOAT combo. All these freebies, promos & discounts is ridiculous

You guys think a Note 3 fetches anything 
laugh.gif

I've had this phone for 3 years and finally got a new phone (actually got a new phone as a gift, was waiting to upgrade for the Note 8 or more likely till my Note 3 actually disintegrated)

Have no idea what to do with this Note 3. Thing is still a beast 

Back
Top Bottom