• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T-Mobile has the lg g pad pro and a Samsung tablet for free if you add a line. What's the catch? [emoji]128064[/emoji] Looking to grab one. Anyone have experience with either? Just for watching movies while traveling

You'll have to pay for a data plan for the tablet to get it for free, at least that's what I remember the deal being

Last edited:
You'll have to pay for a data plan for the tablet to get it for free, at least that's what I remember the deal being
What.... Back in November I specifically asked if that was the case during the two free lines promotion and they told me no.

Also I haven't started to see any rebates yet for the S7 I got my mom for the black Friday deal. Hasn't it been way too long?

^ Probably because it was a promotion.

Sometimes icons go missing from my home screen. Anyone know the cause of this? It happens semi-frequently, so much so that I take a screenshot of my homescreen weekly so I can remember where the icons go when they inevitably disappear :smh:.

Last edited:
T-Mobile has the lg g pad pro and a Samsung tablet for free if you add a line. What's the catch? [emoji]128064[/emoji] Looking to grab one. Anyone have experience with either? Just for watching movies while traveling

No catch really other than having to get a data plan. I have the G Pad X 8.0 and it's solid for what I use it for, which is keepin the kids busy w/ Netflix while we're in the car :lol: the USB port is clutch and the screen is pretty decent.

Last edited:
Bout to buy out my Sprint contract since the phone is broken and getting worse and $280 to buy out my line (will then leave my girlfriend's line on m liability unless I can get her to sign a transfer of liability/ownership form :x) is at least what it'd cost to get another one anyways.

Where should i go and what phone?

I need building penetration (work on an Army base in basement, previous TMobile did not penetrate well, you know these Army 18th century buildings are 6ft thick cinder block walls)
~$500 or so on the phone, coming from a Galaxy Note 5, similar features, bigger the better

Could just jump to Verizon now that they lowered their prices and offer unlimited.

This unlocked phone stuff is overwhelming. Maybe just get that cheapy $124 Moto G4 for now

Your employee discount is 75% off and can be used with any plan. Only thing that's isn't discounted is the EIP for the devices you have on your account.

I don't work for T-Mobile, I'm a city worker in NY and we get 18% discount... Sorry for not clarifying

So I've been using an iPhone for a few days now. First time using one since I've always been on the android wave.

Honestly I don't see how this iPhone 7 plus is that much better than my ancient Note 3 lol.

Other than iMessage (which is honestly great) I'm not sure what this thing has. Maybe I haven't unleashed all its potential or know how to use it yet. I do think the interface is cleaner, but that's compared to an old Note.

I'm shocked I can't multitask on this and have multiple windows open on the screen at the same time.

I may need to go back, but I do want to give iOS a chance. What's the hype?

What.... Back in November I specifically asked if that was the case during the two free lines promotion and they told me no.

Also I haven't started to see any rebates yet for the S7 I got my mom for the black Friday deal. Hasn't it been way too long?

The language is usually "within 2 billing periods". I'm having the same issue too but with March bill coming up we should see those discounts kick in.

The language is usually "within 2 billing periods". I'm having the same issue too but with March bill coming up we should see those discounts kick in.
Well that comes out tomorrow so we shall see.

T-Mobile :pimp:

Last edited:
So I've been using an iPhone for a few days now. First time using one since I've always been on the android wave.

Honestly I don't see how this iPhone 7 plus is that much better than my ancient Note 3 lol.

Other than iMessage (which is honestly great) I'm not sure what this thing has. Maybe I haven't unleashed all its potential or know how to use it yet. I do think the interface is cleaner, but that's compared to an old Note.

I'm shocked I can't multitask on this and have multiple windows open on the screen at the same time.

I may need to go back, but I do want to give iOS a chance. What's the hype?

You answered your own question, iMessage.

That's the iPhones killer app and if Google had a legit alternative I would've even have an iPhone.

Last edited:
Banggood offers preorders the LeTV LeEco Le Max 2 64GB Dual-SIM 4G LTE eUI Smartphone in Grey, model no. X829, for $229.99. Coupon code "x829" cuts that to $189.99. With free shipping, that's $210 off list and the lowest total price we could find. It features a 5.7" 2560x1440 touchscreen, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, 21-megapixel rear-facing camera, 8-megapixel front camera, 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 4.2, fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C, and eUI 5.6 OS (based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow).

Note: Be sure to check your carrier's network for 4G compatibility. It's expected to be in stock on February 24. This item ships from Hong Kong and may take up to three weeks to arrive from ship date.

IDK about Chinese brand phones but this has beast specs. They were trying to get me to get the LG V20 at TMobile yesterday for 7something.

Bout to buy out my Sprint contract since the phone is broken and getting worse and $280 to buy out my line (will then leave my girlfriend's line on m liability unless I can get her to sign a transfer of liability/ownership form :x) is at least what it'd cost to get another one anyways.

Where should i go and what phone?

I need building penetration (work on an Army base in basement, previous TMobile did not penetrate well, you know these Army 18th century buildings are 6ft thick cinder block walls)
~$500 or so on the phone, coming from a Galaxy Note 5, similar features, bigger the better

Could just jump to Verizon now that they lowered their prices and offer unlimited.

This unlocked phone stuff is overwhelming. Maybe just get that cheapy $124 Moto G4 for now

Just switch to Verizon. You'll be limited w/ the unlocked phones as many don't work w/ their or Sprint's network so you'll be locked in w/ their phone offerings. I imagine they have a lot of low bandwidth to penetrate the walls as opposed to other carriers. Sounds like your phone won't qualify for the trade-in contract buyout offer they have though.

Fellas help, I keep getting this annoying message on my notifications. 'Get Google Play Services'. But I can't go into the Play store to install Services. Everytime I try to go into the app it crashes and I can't even see the front page.

Install Gapps thru recovery

How do I do this when I'm not rooted? I have a t-mobile lg g2 that is bone stock, besides google home launcher. All I did was remove my sim card to clean out the phone and all of a sudden Google Play Services is gone. :stoneface:

32834280341_cd8e390fe8_z.jpg

I'll never understand how VZW has the fastest network but they're the slowest network when it comes to updates 
mean.gif

I managed to sell my iPad mini and I've just bought and Lenovo Tab 3 8 inch let's see how this goes anyone else got one?

Edit
After a few hr's. Its so much quicker then that ******* iPad mini. Now I'm happy. If I want full HD I use my g5 for pictures etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom