Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys think a Note 3 fetches anything :lol:

I've had this phone for 3 years and finally got a new phone (actually got a new phone as a gift, was waiting to upgrade for the Note 8 or more likely till my Note 3 actually disintegrated)

Have no idea what to do with this Note 3. Thing is still a beast 

Hold onto it papi. Backup phones are a must. You can also repurpose it for music or general browsing.

You guys think a Note 3 fetches anything :lol:

I've had this phone for 3 years and finally got a new phone (actually got a new phone as a gift, was waiting to upgrade for the Note 8 or more likely till my Note 3 actually disintegrated)

Have no idea what to do with this Note 3. Thing is still a beast 

Hold onto it papi. Backup phones are a must. You can also repurpose it for music or general browsing.

facts

Whats everyone paying for a single line on tmobile? Contemplating the switch from verizon

tax is included now i believe so currently its 70 for the first line...40 for second and then 25 each additional line. this is unlimited w.e, and includes international calling depending on country and each customer can get in on the tmobile tuesdays.

anyone will tell you verizon has the best coverage or least amount of dead zones, but these days you'll have to go out of your way to the mountains or in the colorado rockies to find a place without tmobile service. and in populated areas you good even in PR (all from experience). gave verizon 10 yrs and made the switch like 4 or 5 years ago to tmobile. don't regret it one bit, especially since i mess with nexus phones and ****

Last edited:
Just read up on the new VZW unlimited plan. It's good if you only got 1-2 lines. Anything over that and you paying a premium. They still gonna cap you if you go over 22GB. The old unlimited plan is God body if you still got it.

Last edited:

Eat brehs 8)

Can some one please stop me from buying a iPad mini 2. I need a tablet with 1080p screen which I believe it has. But can't find any android tablets with higher then x800p within the price range

Let's see what's going on here

:smokin

Post a review if you can.

Definitely an upgrade over my 1st gen Chromecast. YouTube/Netflix/Watch ESPN apps all load a lot faster and in higher quality (1080p, sometimes 4K). I have thrown Kodi and Acestreams on there as well and it handles them effectively, and have an external hard drive hooked up to play my local media.

Only negatives I have are the terrible android tv remote app which freezes and crashes far too often for my liking, and the minimal on board storage (really recommend an external hard drive). For $69, it beats the Roku, Chromecast and Amazon Fire TV any day

Can some one please stop me from buying a iPad mini 2. I need a tablet with 1080p screen which I believe it has. But can't find any android tablets with higher then x800p within the price range

Are you buying out of pocket or through your carrier? I have the LG Gpad X 8.0 and it has 1200x1920 resolution. Pretty decent device for what it is, and it has a usb 3.0 slot to plug things in. Use it to watch movies on my external

To be honest I'd rather have the iPad, looking into getting one myself someone soon

If you absolutely need a tablet, get an iPad. I ended up selling my Air but only cause I never used it. It was nice to have two ecosystems

Definitely an upgrade over my 1st gen Chromecast. YouTube/Netflix/Watch ESPN apps all load a lot faster and in higher quality (1080p, sometimes 4K). I have thrown Kodi and Acestreams on there as well and it handles them effectively, and have an external hard drive hooked up to play my local media.

Only negatives I have are the terrible android tv remote app which freezes and crashes far too often for my liking, and the minimal on board storage (really recommend an external hard drive). For $69, it beats the Roku, Chromecast and Amazon Fire TV any day

im lookin at the mi box hard and the fire stick hard. in your opinion why is this better than the fire?

i just changed my unlimited data plan to the new 1 verizon got... i use 20 gigs a month so the 22 gig limit before they throttle doesnt affect me... the main difference between this plan and the OG is the OG has unlimited data up to 200 gigs before throttling and this 1 is unlimited also but they throttle at 22 gigs... obviously a huge difference but i dont use more than 20 gigs plus now i have unlimited text and calling which i never had...im on the family plan so my parents get to enjoy it also... i dont know how my mom had 2 gigs and pops 6 gigs could live with that...

im lookin at the mi box hard and the fire stick hard. in your opinion why is this better than the fire?

It's faster than the fire stick by far, but the biggest reason is Android tv is just easier to mess around with than Amazon tv. Native play store support makes getting things like Kodi on it a breeze

Would anyone happen to know if I can use my employee discount with that T-Mobile one plan?

Your employee discount is 75% off and can be used with any plan. Only thing that's isn't discounted is the EIP for the devices you have on your account.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply guys. I'll go iPad. Grabbin a mini 2 tmro. I had iPad before. Kinds good having both platforms

Since Samsung copped all the sd835 chips, the HTC u ultra doesn't seem too little too late anymore.

Bought a iPad mini used. Was advertised as mini 2. Pissed. It's slow and I had one before I broke it and wanted a upgrade. Can't do anything now as was meet up. Move on and just be glad I got a tablet again I guess

Back
Top Bottom