• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grabbed the mate 9 yesterday to replace my v10 that had burn in. This phone is great so far. So much screen in a surprisingly easy to handle phone.

You'll have to pay for a data plan for the tablet to get it for free, at least that's what I remember the deal being
What.... Back in November I specifically asked if that was the case during the two free lines promotion and they told me no.

Also I haven't started to see any rebates yet for the S7 I got my mom for the black Friday deal. Hasn't it been way too long?
The language is usually "within 2 billing periods". I'm having the same issue too but with March bill coming up we should see those discounts kick in.
I got my most recent bill and I had no Bill credits whatsoever so I called them. So apparently unbeknownst to me, in order to qualify for both that 2 extra lines for free promotion and the Galaxy S7 plan you had to either be on T-Mobile One or Simple Choice Unlimited (I really dont remember that being the case, because I didnt want T Mobile One and wouldn't have gone through with either of them), so now I have a case in to the billing team to do a bill comparison of what it would be to have me moved to T Mobile One and then retroactively give me my rebates and have them applied going forward.

T-Mobile One no longer has that ridiculous 480P nonsense so its not that big of a deal, but I'd really like to have this shake out the way I originally mapped it out where I keep my Simple Choice 4 lines for $120 plan, get those two extra lines for free, and get the rebates for the Galaxy S7. At the very least I'd just like to have those extra lines for free.

Nougat is super smooth. Too bad it took so long, S8+ is right around the corner.

:lol: x :smh: at how vzw had this "revelation" that unlimited is what the people wanted, like they didn't know that when they strongarmed it from us.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
isab630 on ebay, what do yall think? too good to be true? use paypal and worst comes to worst just get my money back?

Just went with the Blu R1 HD with the ads for $60 for now. I am going to order that LeTV phone but they shipping out of HK so it wont be here for 3 weeks after Thursday so this will do then when it's done I can probably sell it for that price or give it to my baby. Leaning heavily towards Cricket

Note 5 is fried, touchscreen won't work to finger touch at all, have to use the stylus plus I cracked the back park somehow. I was hopping to be able to sell that for something, plus it being s Sprint. I cant imagine value is even $100

Last edited:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Those are prepaid plans prinariky the canpaign was about. The only reason unlimited is back is to prevent the entire country from hopping on tmobile and bilk ppl out of money

Your enployement discount is no more with unlimited plans... so basically the bandwith stuff was all bs because 5g is close they jus hd to devise a better way to have the most expensive service out haha

That being said... i aint ever leaving big red again. Tried them all... vzw rules the back country

At&t is the one falling completely off... theyre now in competition with sprint while vzw/t mobile duke it out

Last edited:
I'm about done with Google

Copper the Nexus 6P, and have terrible service. Turns out to be a thing that no one can answer

My 1+ phones were faster, lighter, and battery went longer

Then I say "go get a Pixel. Everyone says it's amazing"

Try to get a 128gb... Been sold it since the phone debuted and the earliest delivery is six weeks

And the phone is high as ****

I'm about to get away from them altogether

Can you still apply a gov't job discount to tmo if your on the new ONE plan? Or did they rid of gov't discounts

Back
Top Bottom