• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lawwddddd :smh: :x :wow: :wow:

Ready to come home
26BGzzty1hVtWeBgY.gif

They always come crawling back :nthat:

damb my s7 is still in mint condition...s8 looks dope and i might cop but it has to have some really great specs to get rid of my phone since mines is still pretty good...

Last edited:

5.8 and 6.2" models? :x

and whats the deal with a new Note?

Samsung has left a bad taste in my mouth for a long time now.
work amazing out the box but within a few months, they get slow and buggy as hell....
still tempted to check this out though.

Samsung has left a bad taste in my mouth for a long time now.
work amazing out the box but within a few months, they get slow and buggy as hell....
still tempted to check this out though.

My S7 edge has been pretty solid. Had to send it in for a screen defect, but they fixed it quickly and even replaced my battery when I asked them about it. Have a practically brand new phone. Nougat has been solid too.

TMobile sucks. TMobile Tuesday and all those other promos are cool, but no reception inside still. I can make a call sometimes but it has failed the last few times, even connecting to voicemail. Even out in the streets in the open, it wasn't blazing fast, couldn't even stream 240p without buffering. Going back, going to look at Cricket I guess. Probably should have stayed with Sprint's cdma ***

Last edited:
TMobile sucks. TMobile Tuesday and all those other promos are cool, but no reception inside still. I can make a call sometimes but it has failed the last few times, even connecting to voicemail. Even out in the streets in the open, it wasn't blazing fast, couldn't even stream 240p without buffering. Going back, going to look at Cricket I guess. Probably should have stayed with Sprint's cdma ***

Magenta got the juice. They changed the whole cell phone game. Where are you inside that doesn't have Wi-Fi?

i guess im keeping my s7.... its actually my biggest phone ever and its the perfect size... no need to carry a brick around... so might just pass on the s8

What phone was it? Any phone with Band 12 and wi-fi calling shouldn't have this problem.

We have wifi but I'm not always in my office. Hmm this phone doesn't have band 12 listed on this card. My forthcoming new one does though apparently
Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz, FDD-LTE B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17, Support 2G & 3G & 4G LTE Network
- See more at: http://www.coolicool.com/leeco-letv...215ghz-quad-core-g-44998#sthash.vW5ely9q.dpuf
So should I wait for it and see if it performs better then? I have 14 days, paid for the fast shipping so hopefully they get it within my 14 day to change my mind window.

Last edited:
Yes. See if you get better reception with your upcoming phone. Signal should be able to go through walls better. Here's a map to see if your area has 700mhz. Map is kind of confusing but if you have a "12" you should be good. Most major cities do.

http://www.tmonews.com/700mhz-lte-map/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom