• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man does anyone in here have ATT internet. I currently have Charter with 200mbps no data cap but if I switch to ATT they are offering there fiber optics 300mbps with a 1TB data cap. I'm between a rock and a hard place. I know ATT got the better internet but the data cap is shying me away. Anyone got any insite?

ATT Fiber is super stable. Easily tops cable internet service. I have gigabit service.

I dont know if I have a cap or not but a 1TB download cap is alot.

Didn't realize Google had a podcast app. Gonna check it out. I currently use Podcast Addict which is great, but I like the idea of having as few 3rd party apps as possible. It's just a more seamless and efficient experience with having everything Google. Any of yall use it? How is it compared to other podcast apps?

Trying to get suggestions on a new phone. Im on T Mobile and currently have an S8.

Out of the loop as to what phones will be coming out in 2019 but looking for suggestions.

My S8 can keep pushing for a few months.

I did a google search and see a couple things on deck.

What are some stuff ya'll are anticipating?

Trying to get suggestions on a new phone. Im on T Mobile and currently have an S8.

Out of the loop as to what phones will be coming out in 2019 but looking for suggestions.

My S8 can keep pushing for a few months.

I did a google search and see a couple things on deck.

What are some stuff ya'll are anticipating?

I'd say to at least wait until the S10 set of phones are out if you're in no rush.

To the OnePlus 7 mentioned above will almost certainly be a strong choice as well though.

I wanted to wait until the 5G rollout, but enjoying my S9 so far. Gotta give it up to Samsung and their design aesthetics, which I could go caseless or even a more sleeker holding case.

Can't go wrong with the S9 if in of a phone right away. Kind of wish I gave the Note series a chance, but not keen on using a stylus on a phone just yet.

I wanted to wait until the 5G rollout, but enjoying my S9 so far. Gotta give it up to Samsung and their design aesthetics, which I could go caseless or even a more sleeker holding case.

Can't go wrong with the S9 if in of a phone right away. Kind of wish I gave the Note series a chance, but not keen on using a stylus on a phone just yet.
5G won't be a difference maker until at least 2020. The speeds aren't even that impressive yet. I feel it's going be like the HSPA+/Wimax/fake LTE **** all over again until they can properly lay out the infrastructure. "True" 5G is going to be a game-changer though.

I think I'm gonna wait out for the Pixel 4, just praying there's minimal bugs and issues since Google seems like they cannot release a device without some oddball issues

I keep getting this on YouTube vanced.
Screenshot_20190102-212602_YouTube Vanced.jpg

Yeah minimal bezel is fine by me; radical design for true bezeless seems unnecessary. I'm not a fan of the curved edges though.

I keep getting this on YouTube vanced.
Screenshot_20190102-212602_YouTube Vanced.jpg

It happened to me too, then just now I couldn't even connect to my chromecast, will do research later but looks like the jig is up or you need to manually update the app, when I checked the site though I didn't see the updated versions, so I just went back to the original YT app

Back
Top Bottom