• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sooperhooper sooperhooper - Yeah, cameras have advanced 5+ years ago and now are only increasing in marginal differences, I feel. As much as I am an enthusiast, I'm also a regular user who just wants to see pictures and make sure they're clear enough to determine what I need, so even pictures on an iPhone 6 still looks great.

At this point, hardware can only do so much in such a small form factor. It's all limited to physics at that point. Most of the improvements will be coming from the software side.

Scanning through the headlines of these reviews, the Pixel Pro is gonna be the phone of the year and regular Pixel the best value phone of the year.

At this point, hardware can only do so much in such a small form factor. It's all limited to physics at that point. Most of the improvements will be coming from the software side.

Scanning through the headlines of these reviews, the Pixel Pro is gonna be the phone of the year and regular Pixel the best value phone of the year.

Watch will be paid off at the end of the year so that will drop my bill a little bit. I initially said I'd remove the connected capability but I'll probably keep it. I like being able to leave my phone at home and still get calls.

Does anyone have experience with the newer Google messages? I'm curious to know how it compares to Textra.

Nvm. Tried it out and Textra still the goat.

Last edited:
things that turn me off so far:
3-4 hours SOT
slow fingerprint reader.
can't wait to hear what people in here that got it think.

Last edited:
Decided to move back to android after being away for 3 years. Copped a pixel 6 but early impressions are that the finger print scanner doesn’t work with a glass screen protector on? That’s a deal breaker for me. If that can’t be fixed with a software update it’s gonna go back whenever I get it.

Decided to move back to android after being away for 3 years. Copped a pixel 6 but early impressions are that the finger print scanner doesn’t work with a glass screen protector on? That’s a deal breaker for me. If that can’t be fixed with a software update it’s gonna go back whenever I get it.
Had the same issue with the sS21+ until I got a specific screen protector that allows my finger to get scanned properly. The company that makes this for the s21 doesn't make a version for the Pixel 6 yet, but definitely continue looking through the internet and see if anyone has found any protector that works with the reader, I'm sure you'll come across one.

things that turn me off so far:
3-4 hours SOT
slow fingerprint reader.
can't wait to hear what people in here that got it think.

He uses the hell out of his phone, 100% brightness, heavy media, etc., everyone on reddit is saying his SOT is always lower than their experience.

Fingerprint reader will hopefully be improved with updates.

I placed my preorder but not shipped yet. I'm excited about speech to text being so strong, that's going to help while driving and I'm always setting reminders and talking to the Assistant.

PXL_20211028_204916129.PORTRAIT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom