• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, played around with both the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro phones for the past two weeks, and I'm gonna go with the Pixel 6. Can't reiterate enough about how amazing the value is for the phone especially with the free Pixel Buds. Here's how I personally concluded it all:
  • 90hz vs. 120hz - personally can't tell the difference
  • flat screen vs. curved edge screen - flat screen way more comfortable for me
  • size of phones - the regular 6 feels way more comfortable to hold with one hand (ladies, you know the procedure) and I think it's a bit narrower, too
  • 4600 mAh vs. 5000 mAh battery - not a heavy user to be able to tell the difference
    • same with RAM when it comes to 8gb RAM vs. 12gb RAM
  • 8MP 84-degree front-facing camera vs. 11MP 94-degree front-facing camera - would rarely use; i never take selfies
The telephoto lens was the only thing that I was mostly focused on. It's fun and it takes amazing pictures, but with me not finding value in anything else that I listed, I'd rather pocket the extra money.

This app has beautiful wallpapers
myscreen_1636864507165.jpg

Good comparison with the two models.

My Google store 256gb is still backordered so I went though TMobile to see if I liked it. It's only a 128gb so I might not keep it. So far so good. Haven't played around with the camera yet but I'm digging Android 12 and I've gotten Nova back up and restored from my old OnePlus

I'm afraid I might miss the OnePlus features though.. I liked the extra customization.. I hate I can't change the accent color really. I liked all the extra gesture controls. And a couple random things. However I have yet to experience the extra Pixel benefits so I'll wait and see about call screening, the camera, the battery life, and any new 12 features. So far so good but not sold yet.

It's either this damn S21 or the OS, but the phone experience has been pretty buggy the last few months. Got a bit worse after the Android 12 update.

Main issue is selecting one app for it to only open another one up. Have to close all apps to fix the issue.

It's either this damn S21 or the OS, but the phone experience has been pretty buggy the last few months. Got a bit worse after the Android 12 update.

Main issue is selecting one app for it to only open another one up. Have to close all apps to fix the issue.

same on the ultra, lightweight ruined the experience

Was considering getting a Chromebook but don't want to spend a couple hundred and I'm not crazy about chrome os interface. Verizon has the tab s7 fe for $6.66/month. Nice screen size at 12" with an s pen. Keyboard case on Amazon is about 50.

Is a Chromebook any different from a regular laptop?
Somewhat. App based and not as powerful, basically. I just need something for casual use tho.

With the Vzw deal, $10 data plan is required. Over 30 months I'd be paying 500 for it, which is still less than the going price now.

Back
Top Bottom