• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
at&t has gotta be the ones behind that. mad at t-mobile. i'll sign it not like it's gonna stop me from unlocking something that is mine anyways. :lol:

everyone should sign, these damn cell phone companies having too much power
tired.gif

anyone wanna make a new thread and have as much NT sign it?

http://www.androidauthority.com/mobile-phone-unlocking-petition-150925/

Last edited:
[h2]HTC Butterfly to have companion 'Mini' handset available in China[/h2]

By Andrew Martonik   | Jan 25 2013 | 6:20 pm  | 18 COMMENTS

htc_mini.jpg

HTC looks poised to launch a companion handset device in the Chinese market to go along with the new HTC Butterfly (aka Droid DNA.) The Mini, which looks similar to many candybar phones of yesteryear, will pair with Bluetooth via NFC  to your smartphone and let you make and receive calls, view call logs and calendar information on its monochrome screen. HTC apparently envisions the Mini being used for more than just calls though, acting as a remote for when the Butterfly is plugged into a TV and helping users find their Butterfly when it is lost.

At first glance we're not so sure how adding a second handset device makes anything easier on the consumer, because at some point you just start running out of pocket space, but you could easily see this as an accessory for around the house rather than when you're out and about. Come home, plop your phone on the wireless charger at the door, and just have the Mini with you to make/receive calls. It could easily be used as a home phone replacement. Let's also remember that different markets demand different features from phones, and this really could be appealing to Chinese users.

Because this looks to be a China-specific accessory, we wouldn't be surprised if it never made its way to other countries. It's interesting to see HTC  experimenting with different accessories though, and we don't know what development of the Mini may lead to in the future for other markets around the world.

Source: Slashgear

My Fitness Pal. I've played around with it and you can add cardio and strength exercises along with a food/diet tracker as well. It's free so give it a try.

Seems more like a calorie counter app than anything. I'm a skinny dude, so I don't need to lose weight. Just need to get in shape.

You can't go wrong with the note deuce or the sg3. It has a bigger screen obviously and a little better specs which don't matter a ton because no app needs that much. So it really just comes down to what size you want. I'm gonna get the gs3. My roommate has the note. It's nice as hell but the gs3 is a lot cheaperand iI'm fine with a 4.8 inch screen. I'm straight on the nexus since it's made by lg and has no removable battery or else that would be an option for me as well.

You can't go wrong with the note deuce or the sg3. It has a bigger screen obviously and a little better specs which don't matter a ton because no app needs that much. So it really just comes down to what size you want. I'm gonna get the gs3. My roommate has the note. It's nice as hell but the gs3 is a lot cheaperand iI'm fine with a 4.8 inch screen. I'm straight on the nexus since it's made by lg and has no removable battery or else that would be an option for me as well.
Dont you have Sprint? What phone do you have now?
nerd.gif

Well the story is that my phone is giving out on me, so I'm in the market for a new one. Newegg has the iphone 8GB for sale and I was thinking about getting that or getting one of the decent droids out, but not paying more than I would for the 8GB iphone. That leaves me with the the Galaxy Nexus as far as I know in terms of paying out of pocket. Advice? Suggestions?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Gal...0852768142?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item460c38ed8e

I was gonna buy this one and pay to get the screen fixed. Bad idea?

Last edited:
Dont you have Sprint? What phone do you have now?:nerd:

Well the story is that my phone is giving out on me, so I'm in the market for a new one. Newegg has the iphone 8GB for sale and I was thinking about getting that or getting one of the decent droids out, but not paying more than I would for the 8GB iphone. That leaves me with the the Galaxy Nexus as far as I know in terms of paying out of pocket. Advice? Suggestions?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Gal...0852768142?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item460c38ed8e

I was gonna buy this one and pay to get the screen fixed. Bad idea?

terrible idea. Just because its listed as "clean esn" very well can be a "bad esn". too much to risk and to much headache trying to fix.

buy it now price is too good to be true. pass

Last edited:
FULL SCREEN ON CHROME BETA ONLY

First, you need to have an Android 4.0+ device and download Chrome Beta (not Chrome for Android). If you fit the lonely requirement, you can go full speed ahead! Simply follow the next steps:

Type “chrome://flags/” in the address bar
Enable WebGL
Go to the Boids and Buildings Chrome Experiment page
Click on the “Launch Experiment” button
Click on “Run”
You are now on full-screen and can close this page

Keep in mind this is not an official feature just yet, so it’s not perfect. Full screen mode will go away after you close Chome Beta, but you pretty much have to kill it. It continues to work if you leave the app running in the background. If Chrome Beta gets closed, though, you have to follow the last 3 steps again

Been a month now and I absolutely love my Note 2. Will keep this phone until it doesn't work anymore.

Got the Note 2 today, this thinks is huge compared to my iphone. Still adjusting to it.

You'll be ok. Took me about a day to get used to it. you'll get used to it in a day or two. Now every phone including overrated iPhone 5's look small.

Back
Top Bottom