• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there a way to have Samsung calendar pick up stuff from my email such as flight info like Google calendar does?

Also is Bixby supposed to be a Google now replacement? Should I bother using it?
Haven't bothered using bixby since I got my S8. Samsung was stupid for creating a dedicated hardware button for it

Haven't bothered using bixby since I got my S8. Samsung was stupid for creating a dedicated hardware button for it

I actually started using it. The chain commands were clutch, especially for doing stuff with the actual phone. Problem was it didn't play nice with other apps like Google

I feel like I need 4 Homes/minis now :lol: I got a $20 GC so one is covered, and I got one for Christmas, but I'm not tryna spend more money on 2 more :smh:

Put my one in the bathroom for a shower speaker so far, but I might move it

My Note 8 is just setting any app as my default when I select it. Like I selected some pdfs to upload to Google books and now it's my default pdf app.

Thinkin' I'll grab a Pixel C next year if Google doesn't drop another tablet.
Really is disappointing that Google seems to be lost in putting together a great tablet that they can stick with. Although one of the main issues with the Pixel C was the price

Told Google to play some random music. First time they play "The Race". Second time "Too Much Sauce" :lol: how does it decide music?

How much time before the price for the Pixel 2 gets lowered again? It's at $599 right now, but I fear that's only holiday pricing and will go back up to full retail once they're over.

Anybody have issues with autocomplete with Samsung? I feel like it mostly happens with contractions, but it'll miss letters when I pick the word. Like I'll "don't" will come up, but when I pick it, the keyboard types "don'" or "y'all" types "y'al". Doesn't even happen consistently where I can pinpoint it :lol:

My girl gave me her Gear S2 she got new last year.

This thing... is BEAST. I mean, I'd obviously seen her use it, but bruh... I effing love this thing.

Can't find a watchface that has ALL FOUR of the things I want, though.
- steps
- battery
- weather (or even just the temp outside)
- date

This thing... is BEAST. I mean, I'd obviously seen her use it, but bruh... I effing love this thing.

- steps
- battery
- date

What phone you got?

- steps
- battery
- date

I have a Lg Watch Style and one of the pre-installed watch faces has all of these. ItsI the one I am using

- steps
- battery
- date

Gear dashboard watch face

Back
Top Bottom