• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I eventually got tt3 to download but now i'm having an issue with flygod is an awesome god...
go the ''play music" app it will available there to listen and download.
I try that but it only lets me listen...I think I don't have enough space to download (even though I do it must require you to have a lot more free space)?

this is so frustrating and annoying. at least with apple it says download and if you don't have enough space you can't.
i'm not into streaming...especially music I purchased.

I could have the same amount of space and I could have pirated this tape (I wouldn't pirate a Griselda release, just saying), added it to the music folder on my phone and it would be playable on my phone.
but I purchased and can only listen. extremely frustrating.

Last edited:
I'm deadass about to pirate something I purchased. This is ridiculous.

I def regret moving from apple to android.

No lie, if note 10 doesn't have headphone jack, i may not cop. I still use mine when Bluetooth headphones die and I'm honestly still content with the 8. Not too mention i don't care for the hole punch.

Motorola doing BOGO on motorola z3
_20190708_015938.JPG

The Note 10 doesn't excite me one bit.
I'm content with my s10+. plus it's pretty much everything i need and want in a phone.
Samsung taking away the headphone jack and (possibly external storage) is really downgrading.
If you have the Note 9, that's basically THE last good note of the Note series, and it will go downhill from there. Keep it!! It's really not worth it to move on the the S10+, the battery is slightly better on the N9. Cameras are similar as well.

So thinking about leaving iPhone an coming back to android. Looking at xiaomi redmi note 7. Can’t decide between T-Mobile an metropcs any help??

First i had to deal with Samsung getting rid of the removable battery, now the headphone jack? Hustling backwards. I'll be proud of myself if i keep this 8.

Just realized today that my S9 is starting to get screen burn in. I don't even keep the brightness that high either :smh:

I don't know how I've seemingly never had screen burn-in before; I remember a few cats mentioning that it happened to their Note 8s last year (didn't you have that issue on that phone too TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga ?)

Every time someone says it, I try to open up a white page and see if I've just overlooked it :lol:

i honestly don't know what else they can add to the note series. The s10's cool features already seem sufficient. I'm somewhat relieved that I won't be getting it.

So I was reading an article on Forbes about the Note 10+ and apparently the housing of the S Pen is what's holding Samsung back from getting more powerful batteries. There's whispers that the S Pen could be getting nixed in future models.

Only thing I don't like is the camera in the middle..

Everything else looks great.

Back
Top Bottom