• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody else have issues with the whitestone dome glass lifting on their samsung devices? I'm on my 2nd glass and the edges on the right side are lifting up.

Nope. It was my first time ever applying this uv type of screen protector and it was pretty straightforward.

Did you make sure the adhesive pooled into the middle before dropping the glass? Did you wait for the liquid to reach everywhere on the screen?

^ mine doesnt lift and the adhesive is stuck on there pretty good which makes it hard to take off... you can tell though on the edges of mine the adhesive doesnt cover the corners 100%.... its really just all looks and you dont notice it unless you look closely...when i installed it the adhesive reached the whole phone... then when it dried i guess it really didnt fill the whole screen all the way...

Last edited:
Nope. It was my first time ever applying this uv type of screen protector and it was pretty straightforward.

Did you make sure the adhesive pooled into the middle before dropping the glass? Did you wait for the liquid to reach everywhere on the screen?

Yep, did it perfect both times.

Man how do you get rid of that "do you want to dismiss this notification" notification after swiping away a notification? It's pointless and it drives me nuts swiping away something only for it to not go away, instead something new pops up. You swipe away all notifications, doesn't mean you want to dismiss it, and if you do, you have the option.

Xiaomi MI Mix Alpha

xiaomi-mi-mix-alpha-1.jpg

Last edited:
That's dope. Probably wouldn't cop though. Ultimately MS is the only one that has it right as far as multiple screens and functionality and longevity for now.

So I'm reading no free unlimited storage for pictures on the new pixel? Deal breaker minus well keep my pixel XL 2 now

So happy the Pixel is finally on Tmobile. I am officially done with Samsung.
Didn't even notice that. Thanks.

Always wanted to give the Pixel a chance but wasn't about to shell out the money upfront. Rather put it on my monthly bill. May trade in my S10+

really wish they went with a wide angle, or added it in. otherwise, i think it will be a good setup fro what the 5 can bring. I think with apple getting better at the camera to catchup with pixel and pixel adding biometric tech to match apple, next years phones will be much better from both. very incremental from both. Really hate that they leave stuff out to get you to get the next one, but thats the state of tech nowadays in every segment. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom