• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So are you trying to sign into Google accounts? Like email and password?

Or you want to send a prompt to the Note 8 so that it verifies it is really you?

Sign in to accounts. Its attempting to send a prompt to the note 8 which was lost and now either destroyed or dead. I would be fine if it sent it to the note 10 I am currently using.

Sign in to accounts. Its attempting to send a prompt to the note 8 which was lost and now either destroyed or dead. I would be fine if it sent it to the note 10 I am currently using.
If there is a way to send a text or passcode to your note 10 thats great. Or if you can reset your password and tell Google to send it to an alternate email.

Maybe this will help.

Cracked my note 10+, and got that premium insurance. They didn't have the black color, so they're sending me the Note 10+ Star Wars edition. I ain't mad at it.

I been wanting to try a vanilla Android phone for years but just cant bring myself to ditch Samsung :smh: . And the fact the the Pixel looks like a cheap iPhone knockoff def doesn't help either

I been wanting to try a vanilla Android phone for years but just cant bring myself to ditch Samsung :smh: . And the fact the the Pixel looks like a cheap iPhone knockoff def doesn't help either
I had hope when Google "acquired" the HTC design team, but I personally believe that Google is "steering that ship" and being too conservative. They rather have an inoffensive design than a unique one.

I'm still fully satisfied with my note 8. Got a replacement in November so that basically reset my timeline. I don't see why it wouldn't last me another 2 plus years. Idc about the latest software and such. My phone bill is less than 115 and that's what I want to maintain. I might pay off the watch sooner actually to make it less than 100.

I'm still fully satisfied with my note 8. Got a replacement in November so that basically reset my timeline. I don't see why it wouldn't last me another 2 plus years. Idc about the latest software and such. My phone bill is less than 115 and that's what I want to maintain. I might pay off the watch sooner actually to make it less than 100.

My note 2 lasted until I finally upgraded to the 8. Matter of fact it still works just doesn't hold a charge very long probably needs a battery. My not 8 would have easily lasted 6 to 8 years, hadit not been lost in my car accident. Working with this note 10 now a bit different just wont connect to my gmail. Thinking about doing a hard reset since I dont have have much on here yet. I need my j23app dont wanna pay for it again.🤣🤣
Gotta say love my Samsung Phones, forget apple!!!!

S pen will now be on the left. That's so weird. And the camera bump is very pronounced like it is on the s20ultra.

Note 20 too similar to note 10 tbh. Would like to see what the specs are but so far not super wow'd. I got my note 10 less than a month ago so it's still super fast. May skip out on the 20 unless the software is amazing.

I was reading an BBC article from 2001 about the early use of camera phones and I read the user comments about what they thought of camera phones,

Here's some of them:

It would be an easy way to let like minded hobbyists see what you have got, and, even let the wife choose her present from abroad! (Instagram?)

Take pictures of friendly dogs I see when I walk around. (:lol:)

It's an obvious move. Eventually all portable gadgets, phone, camera, palm computer must come together in one communications device. (This guy saw the future.)

I would use the camera phone to take pictures of my best friend, my dog Benson. (More dog photos. :lol: )

The next logical step, but I think the quality is too inferior to be of much practical use. If someone is going to do it, then at least they could do it properly with a 4 megapixel zoom camera, 1Gb RAM, Global Positioning and fast data transfer via infra-red or wireless or cable to computer/ftp/e-mail account, video transmission to TV preview, and in addition to being a phone, PDA, web browser, internet radio and mp3 player/recorder. We will soon end up with lots of obsolete also-rans when one holy grail of a device will eventually be able to do it all. On the other hand, if it gives people a lot of fun and they can afford it, then each to their own. (It'll be here before the end of the decade.)

It's only a first step in making that video cell phone. I can see companies releasing this phone to get as much cash as they could so they could continue their quest to making that perfect video cellphone. (You have no idea what's coming.)

Put the camera on the front, then you're ready for video phone calls. (Which still look like trash in 2020. :smh:)

I can't wait. There's so much I'm looking forward to photographing ... grumpy commuters, clouds, sleeping dogs, minor vehicle collisions in car parks, geese, steam, have-a-go-heroes, ... and then presumably I'll be able to email the pictures to all my friends. (That's pretty much what we do with smartphones now.:lol:)

It's gotten to the point where Samsung one UI is better that vanilla Android

Probably going to trade in my Note 10+ for the Note 20 when it comes out assuming that the trade in deals are good.

Back
Top Bottom