W*F u doing Up ..

jus finish talkin to this girl i met. SHE IS AMAZING
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

^^ That's cool man, I haven't been to church in a minute ..

Damn my dude you woke up this morning or you just finish talking to her from last night .. either way OD .. lol

I'm not even goign to attend the parties I was invited .. I'm going to watch the game at work!

Damn my dude you woke up this morning or you just finish talking to her from last night .. either way OD .. lol
ive been awake since yesterday morning... been talkin to this girl since i woke up while she was at work and when i was at home chillin watchinufc. soon as we got off and she went to sleep, i get an email from her saying " for you only VIP" (non nudes) and i turned into beast (word to hankmccoy) ..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOL .. I have nothing but time ... Im at work .. LMAO

yo are you training to be in the UFC someday? I had a few boys that were doing underground fights in nYc ..

Went to sleep at 8 pm and woke up at 4am.

Man I hate when my sleeping time gets $%!+%@ up

yo are you training to be in the UFC someday? I had a few boys that were doing underground fights in nYc ..
i was doing some bjj and was training at a place called kravs maga down my area.. but i had no time and im not financially stable yet.. maybe in ayear or two ill take serious training.. ( im pretty good btw) won all my amateur fights

My girl was here for the weekend, so I stayed up so I could help her pack her stuff so she could drive back to her school. Then I couldn't fall backasleep.
smh.gif

Mum woke me up early, since she thought I was working this morning.
I wanted to sleep in for an extra five hours.
Working night shift tonight, I think I'll be grumpy.

Edit: UFCKid

Nice man, good on ya old chap.

^^ Yeah she'll get it .. where you met her at? I dont know about ODing with the convo like that but yeah mang .. when I spend that much time on the phoneis becase that day or next I'm crushing!

^^ Yeah she'll get it .. where you met her at? I dont know about ODing with the convo like that but yeah mang .. when I spend that much time on the phone is becase that day or next I'm crushing!
at a car dealership

Originally Posted by UFCkid

^^ Yeah she'll get it .. where you met her at? I dont know about ODing with the convo like that but yeah mang .. when I spend that much time on the phone is becase that day or next I'm crushing!
at a car dealership
Hope you she wasnt the car salesman .. LMAO

You from NYC homie? I guess you sold your DMP's for no reason because you aint going to have time to play that XBOX .. LMAO

Sorry to de-rail the thread but you sir are a lucky bastard
laugh.gif
.. for the past year ive been struggling to get over myex. all the females ive talk/messed with where jus side orders and had no excitement with them.. it was basically just to %%+@ .. but this chick has everythingthat i was missing for the past year. someone that i can be comfortable with and she has the assets and looks to add to it so thats a plus. all in all i feelALOT better. i think my luck in 08 finally came
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope you she wasnt the car salesman .. LMAO

You from NYC homie? I guess you sold your DMP's for no reason because you aint going to have time to play that XBOX .. LMAO
shes not a salesperson, she just do the paperwork and such.. and i didnt buy a car either i jus came in for a carwash.. to answer your question imfrom socal and yeah dmp are sold and i only played my xbox about 6 times
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom