Wait so PayPal AND Ebay charge fees?

Originally Posted by Jd0t86

Google Ebay calculator before putting something up on Ebay. Can't hate on them thats how they make their money.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jd0t86

Google Ebay calculator before putting something up on Ebay. Can't hate on them thats how they make their money.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

all my auctions say

"Ebay and paypal double dip on fees, so in order to purchase this item, contact me before hand and agree to cancel the transaction so i don't get hit with ebay fees once you receive your item in the mail"

i do this all the time now.

F feebay fees.

all my auctions say

"Ebay and paypal double dip on fees, so in order to purchase this item, contact me before hand and agree to cancel the transaction so i don't get hit with ebay fees once you receive your item in the mail"

F feebay fees.

Yeah the fees suck. Just think about how much money ebay makes from nike sneakers.....it's unbelievable. Still got Buy/Sell forum & ISS market. Soleauction.com isn't that bad of a site to sell sneakers either, but unfortunately it doesn't have much traffic still. Only have to pay paypal fee. None of that outrageous final value fee.

Buyers that cried about excessive shipping on ebay are stupid. 9/10 times sellers that did that was selling lower than competitors.

Yeah the fees suck. Just think about how much money ebay makes from nike sneakers.....it's unbelievable. Still got Buy/Sell forum & ISS market. Soleauction.com isn't that bad of a site to sell sneakers either, but unfortunately it doesn't have much traffic still. Only have to pay paypal fee. None of that outrageous final value fee.

Buyers that cried about excessive shipping on ebay are stupid. 9/10 times sellers that did that was selling lower than competitors.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

all my auctions say

F feebay fees.
How many times have you done this if you don't mind me asking? More than 10 transactions? 

all my auctions say

F feebay fees.
How many times have you done this if you don't mind me asking? More than 10 transactions? 

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

all my auctions say

F feebay fees.
about over 40 times i'd say

all my auctions say

F feebay fees.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I just sold something for 215, and Paypal deduced 8.25 from it.

And I assume Ebay will take their money at the end of the month.

Y?
sick.gif
how did they deduce that 8.25 is what was needed?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I just sold something for 215, and Paypal deduced 8.25 from it.

And I assume Ebay will take their money at the end of the month.

Y?
sick.gif
how did they deduce that 8.25 is what was needed?

all my auctions say

F feebay fees.
wait cancel the transaction?

all my auctions say

F feebay fees.
wait cancel the transaction?

So Cedric, are you having to offer them small discounts as an incentive or are you just putting the disclaimer in the listing and they're fine with it?

Back
Top Bottom