Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

Originally Posted by Biggmyke

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Writing blogs? thats the publication i write for, sir. The site is hosted by wordpress. I wasnt chronicling my hate for the guy on a personal blog over and over.

As for the twitter, yeah took it too far, whatever, but when someone messes with my money im gonna get butthurt about it. Especially when it's done in the "straight female $#!^" fashion that he did it too.

And in fact, I did take the L, "bro", by laughing at the facebook and twitter shots.

So you react to female $#!^ by doing female $#!^????

Interesting....

Hence the irony. Childish, but if he's gonna pull that $#!^, so am i.
And he's messing with my money as I get paid to write, so not having a story means i dont get the money
but you have "controversy". that's secretly EXACTLY what you want

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Interesting....

And he's messing with my money as I get paid to write, so not having a story means i dont get the money

Yeah it doesn't look good....

What is the next artist going to think when they see that???

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Interesting....

Yeah it doesn't look good....

What is the next artist going to think when they see that???

Originally Posted by mholmes87

if hes a diva you must be a basic +##$@

frown.gif

roll.gif

Just decided to put the Cole record on the "self-made" album.... It needed some more balance it's called "running rebels" produced by bks

Just decided to put the Cole record on the "self-made" album.... It needed some more balance it's called "running rebels" produced by bks

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

yo Wale, pics of you and Cole from your UMD show last year. btw, your show in bmore was much appreciated. the whole board of administration had a ton of energy. still mad you didn't sign my hat cus you don't mess with the cowboys 
laugh.gif
 . Trel and Cobain did so i can't complain 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

yo Wale, pics of you and Cole from your UMD show last year. btw, your show in bmore was much appreciated. the whole board of administration had a ton of energy. still mad you didn't sign my hat cus you don't mess with the cowboys 
laugh.gif
 . Trel and Cobain did so i can't complain 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

wale stole his whole swag from sneakerman dan

last time I seen Dan was at the club a few months back....havent seen in him on here in a minute.

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

wale stole his whole swag from sneakerman dan

last time I seen Dan was at the club a few months back....havent seen in him on here in a minute.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

i know its a reach but whats good with some MMG merchandise, id rather rock that than YMCMB sweats
laugh.gif
, but real talk?

real talk tho, i'd def rock a MMG crewneck or a t shirt.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

i know its a reach but whats good with some MMG merchandise, id rather rock that than YMCMB sweats
laugh.gif
, but real talk?

real talk tho, i'd def rock a MMG crewneck or a t shirt.

Back
Top Bottom