Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

wale stole his whole swag from sneakerman dan
wass good with duke? i helped with a couple of times when he came to see me in da heightz a few years back...

Sneakerman stole his swag from Angryman Harm, though.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

wass good with duke? i helped with a couple of times when he came to see me in da heightz a few years back...

Angryman Harm stole his swag from Superman Clark, low key

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Angryman Harm stole his swag from Superman Clark, low key

-The Juice

i mean thats cool. im not sure he'll be kanye's size, but if you step back and look at what i said, where did i say his music was garbage?

nowhere. just cause i got problems with the guy doesnt mean the guy doesnt make good music or that im gonna be that salty to not listen to his music anymore

i mean thats cool. im not sure he'll be kanye's size, but if you step back and look at what i said, where did i say his music was garbage?

nowhere. just cause i got problems with the guy doesnt mean the guy doesnt make good music or that im gonna be that salty to not listen to his music anymore

Originally Posted by Biggmyke

chill, bro.

nobody's even thinkin bout you anymore.

Originally Posted by Biggmyke

chill, bro.

nobody's even thinkin bout you anymore.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

*Grabs popcorn & Waits for random Wale NT post turning thread into 15+ pages*
Co-Signs Joe
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

LOL @ the slurping that has gone on here.
Do you have any actual input or anything to contribute to the thread?

wink.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

LOL @ the slurping that has gone on here.
Do you have any actual input or anything to contribute to the thread?

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom