Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

Just decided to put the Cole record on the "self-made" album.... It needed some more balance it's called "running rebels" produced by bks

whens that coming out?
nerd.gif

Just decided to put the Cole record on the "self-made" album.... It needed some more balance it's called "running rebels" produced by bks

whens that coming out?
nerd.gif

mmg album got some amzing beats. drake on there, i got a song wit j cole on there, meek got this record called "tupac back"...$%@* is ******ed. i got a song that i want lupe on, its like a story kind of record. the Intro is a just blaze record w/ me rozay meek n Pill. It sounds like PSA from "black album". i know my grammar looks crazy...i hope yall got it. ha

sick.gif

mmg album got some amzing beats. drake on there, i got a song wit j cole on there, meek got this record called "tupac back"...$%@* is ******ed. i got a song that i want lupe on, its like a story kind of record. the Intro is a just blaze record w/ me rozay meek n Pill. It sounds like PSA from "black album". i know my grammar looks crazy...i hope yall got it. ha

sick.gif

Blowingmoneyfast.com got a Lil bit. I'm doing an MMG x Rocksmith camo short this summer it's coming along nicely

Blowingmoneyfast.com got a Lil bit. I'm doing an MMG x Rocksmith camo short this summer it's coming along nicely

Just read through this entire thing..... wow.

I'm hoping that when Dom goes major peeps don't start acting out like this.

Just read through this entire thing..... wow.

I'm hoping that when Dom goes major peeps don't start acting out like this.

Noice. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Tell Rick Ross to sign up for NT.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Noice. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Tell Rick Ross to sign up for NT.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

This thread not even about OP anymore. The only reason he posted back in here is cuz Wale did
laugh.gif

Looking forward to that mixtape the way he described. Hope he holds his own with Cole this time around.

This thread not even about OP anymore. The only reason he posted back in here is cuz Wale did
laugh.gif

Looking forward to that mixtape the way he described. Hope he holds his own with Cole this time around.

I ain't say anything about censoring or anything like that. I simply asked what do you get out of exposing @*@+ like this? You can replace Wale with Lady Gaga and I would have said the same thing. I don't understand the rationale behind it. It's a business matter. I can understand if dude was a fan in the crowd at Radford and he vented. But what's the point of writing an article discussing details about contracts and "herbal" scents coming from his dressing room. I just personally find it to be bad business in that field to throw dirt on any artist/entertainers name even if you don't +%%! with them.
Agreed.

It's a big deal when it's a breach of contract. School shelled out an absurd amount of money for this bama to come in and not fulfill his contract on top of only performing for 40 minutes
Agreed, common practice that people dont stick to the contract 100%, but it doesnt make it ok.

and are u crying over an interview? u sound like the diva... take that _ to court if u mad but u sound like a broad

and this is where ill stop reading.

I ain't say anything about censoring or anything like that. I simply asked what do you get out of exposing @*@+ like this? You can replace Wale with Lady Gaga and I would have said the same thing. I don't understand the rationale behind it. It's a business matter. I can understand if dude was a fan in the crowd at Radford and he vented. But what's the point of writing an article discussing details about contracts and "herbal" scents coming from his dressing room. I just personally find it to be bad business in that field to throw dirt on any artist/entertainers name even if you don't +%%! with them.
Agreed.

It's a big deal when it's a breach of contract. School shelled out an absurd amount of money for this bama to come in and not fulfill his contract on top of only performing for 40 minutes
Agreed, common practice that people dont stick to the contract 100%, but it doesnt make it ok.

and are u crying over an interview? u sound like the diva... take that _ to court if u mad but u sound like a broad

and this is where ill stop reading.

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

wale stole his whole swag from sneakerman dan
wass good with duke? i helped with a couple of times when he came to see me in da heightz a few years back...

wass good with duke? i helped with a couple of times when he came to see me in da heightz a few years back...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Sneakerman stole his swag from Angryman Harm, though.

Back
Top Bottom