Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

*still awaiting that random Wale NT post, resulting in 15+ pages... pops another bag of popcorn*

*still awaiting that random Wale NT post, resulting in 15+ pages... pops another bag of popcorn*

OP's a salty little %#%%!. Sounding like a scorn Wale groupie 
laugh.gif

You let him affect you so much that you went and made a whole Twitter account dedicated to hate on him?
indifferent.gif
,Pathetic...

Get off his @!%% OP

OP's a salty little %#%%!. Sounding like a scorn Wale groupie 
laugh.gif

You let him affect you so much that you went and made a whole Twitter account dedicated to hate on him?
indifferent.gif
,Pathetic...

Get off his @!%% OP

Originally Posted by rocman23

how long did you want wale to perform op, dude has 1 major album that didn't sell well, and 3 radio hits. 40 minutes at a free concert definitely seems legit, especially when most people probably didn't know the material. It's not like he was performing in dc, even then 2 hours would be a little much for an artist of his stature.
 the shows are free for the students because it already comes out of every students tuition in the extra fees.

and the op is still a sucker

Originally Posted by rocman23

how long did you want wale to perform op, dude has 1 major album that didn't sell well, and 3 radio hits. 40 minutes at a free concert definitely seems legit, especially when most people probably didn't know the material. It's not like he was performing in dc, even then 2 hours would be a little much for an artist of his stature.
 the shows are free for the students because it already comes out of every students tuition in the extra fees.

and the op is still a sucker

"You'll probably block this one too like a +%%#!. but dont worry im relentless and twitter has NO MAX on account names"

flocka.gif

"You'll probably block this one too like a +%%#!. but dont worry im relentless and twitter has NO MAX on account names"

flocka.gif

I swear I'm done after this but I had to add this. It's too easy. Son made Wale blocking his @walesucks twitter account his facebook profile picture.

Oh damn Cracker Barrel gangster!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2qscnbr.jpg

I swear I'm done after this but I had to add this. It's too easy. Son made Wale blocking his @walesucks twitter account his facebook profile picture.

Oh damn Cracker Barrel gangster!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2qscnbr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom