WALE feat. Lady GaGa - Chillin Behind the Scenes (Video+Pics)

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Them 1/2 Cents is official though...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that old ++% lady is Lady Gaga?

never heard of her outside of NT. but i keep seein her name in threads.

keep in mind i dont listen to radio, mtv, bet, dance songs, r&sleep, girl music, and pretty much would never hear of anybody new if it wasnt for NT.

alien.gif
@ Wale wearing a Bape hoody, denim, and slippers with socks
smh.gif

laugh.gif

yo Wale, why are yall putting this out as a single? yall shouldnt even put this out...to even put it out
laugh.gif

I know you gotta have better street single songs then this
smh.gif
.I'm trynasupport but not this

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

keep in mind i dont listen to radio, mtv, bet, dance songs, r&sleep, girl music, and pretty much would never hear of anybody new if it wasnt for NT.

JUST LIKE U I NEVER EVER EVER HEARD OF A GAGA
grin.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Cats still rockin' those Bape hoodies?

What year is it? '04?
word
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bapehoodies2.gif
I had one back then I ain't gonna stunt but these +%%%# is played to thefullest....and this single is trash damn Wale I know u got better than this
tired.gif

Originally Posted by G to tha T

alien.gif
smh.gif
COMFORT!!...i can be a 3 piece Armani suit and i'd still rock slippers if i was just chillin (pun intended??) cuz they'recomfortable..boys fakin like they dont do the same +*$#
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

JUST LIKE U I NEVER EVER EVER HEARD OF A GAGA
grin.gif
yea like goo goog gaga like babies be saying. ive also only heard of keri hilson only on nt. i dont know what kinda music she does since i donthave sound on my comp. i aint interested in many female artist anyway.

Lookin' at lookin' at lookin' at me....

This song is nice in the club, and clearly that's why it was made.

_ really go outta their way to throw stones.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

laugh.gif
What clubs are you talking about?

Ain't no one throwing undeserved stones. The single is trash.

the bape shark hoodie is one of my favorite pieces. if its played, anyone mind selling me one for the low. can't find a green camo for less than $500, ebayat least.

Originally Posted by G to tha T

800x533.aspx

alien.gif
smh.gif
doubt he wore slippers with socks in the video..plus flip flop slippers with socks is
pimp.gif
..maybe its jus a college thing..or black ppl thing...idk

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

the bape shark hoodie is one of my favorite pieces. if its played, anyone mind selling me one for the low. can't find a green camo for less than $500, ebay at least.

Yea I don't know why dudes knockin' the jacket. I think its hot. I don't rock the all over hoody but that''s one of the rare bape hoodiesthat looks nice. Not all them gay %%% colors and !#@ on it. Straight camo.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

because its an interview..and its from the waist up...
laugh.gif
I wouldn't even had explain that to them it was commensense.

If your a black college student or a college for that matter you should know about rocking the socks with the flip flops. It's mad comfortabel.

Dudes be reaching for hate.

And how the hell is that Bape jacket played out? If your answer is because its Bape.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

because its an interview..and its from the waist up...
laugh.gif
I wouldn't even had explain that to them it was commen sense.

If your a black college student or a college for that matter you should know about rocking the socks with the flip flops. It's mad comfortabel.

Dudes be reaching for hate.

And how the hell is that Bape jacket played out? If your answer is because its Bape.
indifferent.gif
QFT

and how can you tell from a couple photo's if the video will be good or not...since everyone has it figured out how would you decide to shoot the video?
Personally, I like the song but I wouldn't choose the song as my 1st single but that's not my choice to make...I'll just wait for the rest of thealbum to hear what he's got to put out

Nike sandals with socks are regular footwear as far as Im concerned...lol...

And Im actually feelin the track.

Silver 1/2's are lookin dope too...originally I thought Id only rock w/ the blue joints but that might change...

I don't know if he should bank on a HIT or miss record like this... I'd hope the people @ Interscope are a lot smarter and I am (they prolly aren'ttho)... Lady Gaga IS tearin up the charts... But I don't know if this is the introduction he needs... From the people I've put on to his music, I thinkthis record is gonna turn them off IMO...

Of course I wish him the BEST of luck, because he IS One of the leaders of the new generation of hip hop... This might be the final frontier for us...

For the people that haven't heard of him before... You gotta remember, FIRST impressions are EVERlasting... This one is looking about 90% bad right now...Wale is an DOPE artists, they should've found a better record that is a representation of the Wale we've all come to know from his previous work...This #@!% is outta left field.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

laugh.gif
What clubs are you talking about?

Ain't no one throwing undeserved stones. The single is trash.
Exactly
laugh.gif

I don't know if he should bank on a HIT or miss record like this... I'd hope the people @ Interscope are a lot smarter and I am (they prolly aren't tho)... Lady Gaga IS tearin up the charts... But I don't know if this is the introduction he needs... From the people I've put on to his music, I think this record is gonna turn them off IMO...

Of course I wish him the BEST of luck, because he IS One of the leaders of the new generation of hip hop... This might be the final frontier for us...

For the people that haven't heard of him before... You gotta remember, FIRST impressions are EVERlasting... This one is looking about 90% bad right now... Wale is an DOPE artists, they should've found a better record that is a representation of the Wale we've all come to know from his previous work... This #@!% is outta left field.

Back
Top Bottom