WALE feat. Lady GaGa - Chillin Behind the Scenes (Video+Pics)

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Do people really not like this single? I think Chillin is hellafied dopeness.
-The Juice
I think you a little too happy you got shouted out in the crowd
laugh.gif

nah j/k

the original version was doper I think it just leaked too early
I'm mainly disappointed cus I know this ain't the look most of his fanbase looking to hear
but hopefully this isn't representative of the direction of the album

i still jam chillin every once in a while.

the gaga feature isnt really a track killer, imo. but i really dont like how he changed his verses. i thought the flow on the OG was better.

pics aint workin
and I still hate the fact that Wale changed up his verses from the the OG.
smh.gif

The OG was dope but this song is definitely growing on me. Hopefully the video will make me a full blown fan.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Lookin' at lookin' at lookin' at me....

This song is nice in the club, and clearly that's why it was made.

_ really go outta their way to throw stones.
im still salty i missed the show, maybe he'll hook me up wit some tix to the dc show

and sometimes its honesty which on NT sometimes equals hate in the eyes of others

but i have been away from the area but i really cant see what club in the city plays this like that...park? love? i would guess maybe fur and ibiza

Wale was this your choice to push this song as your first single or was it the I

Originally Posted by EB4President

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Lookin' at lookin' at lookin' at me....

This song is nice in the club, and clearly that's why it was made.

_ really go outta their way to throw stones.
im still salty i missed the show, maybe he'll hook me up wit some tix to the dc show

and sometimes its honesty which on NT sometimes equals hate in the eyes of others

but i have been away from the area but i really cant see what club in the city plays this like that...park? love? i would guess maybe fur and ibiza

Wale was this your choice to push this song as your first single or was it the I

indifferent.gif

Keep disagreein' with me and I ain't buyin you no drinks for graduation _.
laugh.gif

The silver Half Cents and Silver Benz made it worth the 2 minutes it took me to look through the pictures.

Dudes go in a Wale thread just to hate on youngin doing his thing, reppin' his city & culture... haha!

I got mad love for Wale, yall are all in a "Sneaker Forum" & when anyone makes it & speaks of sneakers or even show interest in sneakers,they are just "Hypebeast"! haha!

Do ya thing Wale! Support all the way from TX!

Back
Top Bottom