Wale officially signed with Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group

Originally Posted by mextra45

Wale would have fit better on Grand Marquis Music

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ That's not Wale's song tho.

I know this. But it's the biggest record he's been on i think. And it sounds nothing like the gabage he put out solo.

this... not sayin his other %$*# is trash but songs like this will help him out a lot more than the stuff he normally makes...
Wasn't it Wale's originally? Before Waka made it in to a single. Wale released it in May and then officially debuted it on More About Nothing. Then Waka ran with it and made the mixtape cut a single for the album

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ That's not Wale's song tho.

I know this. But it's the biggest record he's been on i think. And it sounds nothing like the gabage he put out solo.

this... not sayin his other %$*# is trash but songs like this will help him out a lot more than the stuff he normally makes...
Wasn't it Wale's originally? Before Waka made it in to a single. Wale released it in May and then officially debuted it on More About Nothing. Then Waka ran with it and made the mixtape cut a single for the album

Wale knows "No Hands" blew him up like he wanted. Didnt he just come with a song with Roscoe Dash recently?

Another thing. Wale affiliating and cosigning and signing with any and everybody. Im confused as hell. He just needs to stop it and build. It doesnt matter if your signed with MMG now. ____'s dont even know his lane anymore.

Wale knows "No Hands" blew him up like he wanted. Didnt he just come with a song with Roscoe Dash recently?

Another thing. Wale affiliating and cosigning and signing with any and everybody. Im confused as hell. He just needs to stop it and build. It doesnt matter if your signed with MMG now. ____'s dont even know his lane anymore.

Honestly can't hate. AD ain't move worth a Damn, no hands is burning the clubs down.

I'm a huge fan of the AD feel, but dude gotta place himself in position to make moves. The industry wrote dude off after AD flopped. I swear I didn't see him making this kind of rebound so fast.

Honestly can't hate. AD ain't move worth a Damn, no hands is burning the clubs down.

I'm a huge fan of the AD feel, but dude gotta place himself in position to make moves. The industry wrote dude off after AD flopped. I swear I didn't see him making this kind of rebound so fast.

Originally Posted by toast1985

No Hands Would've burned down the clubs without him regardless ..
Roscoe and Waka Blessed him by putting him on that

But as far him Signing to MMG ...

eyes.gif

We'll See What Happens

Originally Posted by toast1985

No Hands Would've burned down the clubs without him regardless ..
Roscoe and Waka Blessed him by putting him on that

But as far him Signing to MMG ...

eyes.gif

We'll See What Happens

Originally Posted by Napoleon

mixtape wise, I felt he was kinda like a Wiz/Currensy without the wit or passion of Drake or J.Cole or KRIT...

Sounded like u was starting a verse. 
laugh.gif

mixtape wise, I felt he was kinda like a Wiz/Currensy without the wit or passion of Drake or J.Cole or KRIT...

Sounded like u was starting a verse. 
laugh.gif

I dont know if wale will be on it its just really wierd. I went from being a big fan mixtape wise to kinda not really caring about anything he puts out. I dont even know what he raps about anymore. Even the greats in this game have some redeeming story quality that keeps fans coming back... I dont know about dude... especially when his flow gets seemingly worse with all the syllable cramming he does.

This as bad as this sounds I went from excited about Back to the Feature to nonchalant about More About Nothing (as great as ppl say the mixtape is I still am)

Back
Top Bottom