Want to appear in Jordan Brand magazine? Here's your chance

Looks like they are copying instyleshoes.com's fake forum and sneakerfreaker issue two.

Kinda bogus.

NikeTalkin

I can't stand those people that buy and thereby support those companies that put out fake J's. Some people will do just about anything to make a quick $$, but they show no respect for the LEGEND. What is love? Love is working your *** off for min. wage for hours and hours just to be the first one in line on launch day...love is breakin' necks when you rock your OG J's off court, and breakin' ankles oncourt...No true Jordan fan would buy fake Jordan's, but there are those who know nothing of the man, only of the brand. Like Prada, Gucci, LV, etc. the Jordan brand has been transformed by ignorant people, into a symbol of wealth and fashion, rather than a symbol of excellence. And like any brand it will be copied by those who wish to make a quick $$.
I wouldn't be suprised if in the near future people start to buy some Nikes and then re-stitch them with a Jumpman print fabric rather than the Burberry or LV leather..

Stoker 55: I was told by one of the Nike ekin's that Nike's policy on child labour is now of the best in the world. First off, no one under the age of 18 is even allowed on premises of any of the Nike sub-contractors' factory floors. If anyone is found to be under the age of 18, working on the factory floor, the sub-contractor must then pay the child's wages (with no work done by the child) until he/she turns 18. Plus, the sub-contractor must then pay for the child's tuition for college/university. In fact the Nike sub-contractors pay so much that in some of the countries, they have doctors, lawyers, engineers quit their job, to work in the factories full-time, because they'll make more money.

Back
Top Bottom