WANTED: I desperately need a NTers opinion on this situation ASAP! (PICS)

That SUV is not no $4,000
laugh.gif
32,000 miles, chrome rims, tv monitors in the back, clean interior, clean exterior....only 4 G's!!!!!.....yeah right..not on this planet OP!
roll.gif

Thanks for all of the positive replies everyone. Trust and believe I was thinking scam right off the bat which is why I didn't send the money ASAP. I just simply wanted to be sure, ya know.

And to all the other morons asking "Is OP an idiot" and crap like that, save it. I would've been an idiot if I would've went through with the deal. I simply inquired from my fellow NTers just to be on the safe side. I don't want a week to go by and I'm still thinking "Maybe the deal is real" or open up General and read "OMG! New pickup for only $4000!!! vol. Tahoe" or something like that. It never hurts to simply be sure. I wish everyone stops trying to be funny and criticize others when someone's asking a serious question.

Thanks again...

I would F with dude

Be like, since your so nice I'm giving you 7gs because I think the truck is worth it

Watch him reply in 2 seconds

be like I have a family member of mine who lives in England and he's going to meet up with you and give you 4Gs in cash and he's gonna ship it himself. watch he don't reply or come up with some other bs.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

be like I have a family member of mine who lives in England and he's going to meet up with you and give you 4Gs in cash and he's gonna ship it himself. watch he don't reply or come up with some other bs.
exactly

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

UNICEF is offering her a Range as a service vehicle? Riiiiiiiiight.

Thing $#*+%, four g's? It probably cost half that JUST to ship from England
roll.gif

grin.gif
 out of the whole thing that is the only thing i believed. they DO do that

my grandpa used to work for the United Nations and he got either a new Range or benz every year or other year
grin.gif

EDIT: thats if he didnt want a driver
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom