Originally Posted by JD214

OP, You got peed on by your brother?
eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

By hitting him you let him of the hook, That wasn't enough.

if you mean that i shouldnt of hit him so all the heat would be on him then i concur

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by JD214

OP, You got peed on by your brother?
eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

By hitting him you let him of the hook, That wasn't enough.

if you mean that i shouldnt of hit him so all the heat would be on him then i concur

fuggggg that...

you shoulda smacked him up some more.

take the punishment from grambs, and TORTURE that little guy.

think about it... you can do WAAAY more to him, than your grambs can do to you.

think about it, fambs.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If your parental situation is such that they don't believe you over him, either you are a grade-A idiot or your parents are.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

If your parental situation is such that they don't believe you over him, either you are a grade-A idiot or your parents are.
my mom has been suspicious of all i say or do since the day i got taller then her (i was 12).  when i was shorter than her and i felt i had to defend myself from wrongful accusation and i talked back i was just rude.  now im rude, trying to be a man, wicked, and the devil.  my mother's side is not too fond of me.

u gotta make ur little brother respect u man....its okay to hit ur little brother btw ur grandma prob just make him respect u less
next time if he pulls some stupid stuff on u beat the %!+@ out of him and dare him to go tell mommy and daddy and stare him in the eyes and say if u do ur gonna get ur @+! whoped everyday when daddy and mommy are not around lol

i noe it sounds cruel or evil but trust me it works lol i treated my little sis real bad when young like i never hit her but i yell at her and like push her to the ground lol and now she has a anger prob with every one in the house she will get mad if my aunt tell her to do this she will give her attitude but when i tell her to do it she doesnt even dare to give attitude or say no cuz i have prob put fear into her already lol

Handled it right IMO, sound like lil man got too much power.
Nip it in the but now n teach his bad %$$ some respect. 

Punishment is one the most sincere forms of love. Hell thank you once hes grown into a strapping lad.

Originally Posted by deFOBking

u gotta make ur little brother respect u man....its okay to hit ur little brother btw ur grandma prob just make him respect u less
next time if he pulls some stupid stuff on u beat the %!+@ out of him and dare him to go tell mommy and daddy and stare him in the eyes and say if u do ur gonna get ur @+! whoped everyday when daddy and mommy are not around lol

i noe it sounds cruel or evil but trust me it works lol i treated my little sis real bad when young like i never hit her but i yell at her and like push her to the ground lol and now she has a anger prob with every one in the house she will get mad if my aunt tell her to do this she will give her attitude but when i tell her to do it she doesnt even dare to give attitude or say no cuz i have prob put fear into her already lol

I hope she kills you in your sleep, you pathetic excuse for a sibling. #%*#%$+ punk piece of trash.

Lol he knew damn well what he was doing. Kindergarten kids know not to piss on folks.

You didn't punch him right?
laugh.gif

An appropriately powered slap to the face was MORE than in order.

Personally I would have beat the lil @%$$# with my belt till his %%* was black and blue.

At 6 years old they know enough to understand. I would have put him in a headlock and put his face on the pee. Hitting causes bruises which can't be concealed so you would have gotten into trouble.. in which you did.

Originally Posted by Weekz

NT, i want to know if i was justified.
Today I was supposed to bath my little brother, he is six.  I was reading something online while he was saying he was ready to be bathed.  I guess because I didn't attend to him fast enough (he is impatient and bossy), he came into my room and started peeing on me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 (i understand if u laff) and my chair and on the floor.

I then hit him once on the face and twice on the butt pretty hard.  He started crying and my grandmother came up to see what was the matter and he told her that he peed on me because i hit him for no reason and she believes it (she never liked me anyway).

So now she goes on and on about how im wicked and cruel and how if i were her child she would beat me (irony..).

Was i wrong to hit him?
2i959pl.png

Back
Top Bottom