Was I wrong to hit him?

"If you don't wanna get pissed on move the @%#* out the way"

What the hell were you doing from the time he walked in until he pee'd on you...?

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Originally Posted by Weekz

NT, i want to know if i was justified.
Today I was supposed to bath my little brother, he is six.  I was reading something online while he was saying he was ready to be bathed.  I guess because I didn't attend to him fast enough (he is impatient and bossy), he came into my room and started peeing on me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 (i understand if u laff) and my chair and on the floor.

I then hit him once on the face and twice on the butt pretty hard.  He started crying and my grandmother came up to see what was the matter and he told her that he peed on me because i hit him for no reason and she believes it (she never liked me anyway).

So now she goes on and on about how im wicked and cruel and how if i were her child she would beat me (irony..).

Was i wrong to hit him?
2i959pl.png
roll.gif
laugh.gif
this thread is jokes

No, you weren't wrong. He didn't talk back to you or wreck your stuff, he straight PEED on you 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by deFOBking

u gotta make ur little brother respect u man....its okay to hit ur little brother btw ur grandma prob just make him respect u less
next time if he pulls some stupid stuff on u beat the %!+@ out of him and dare him to go tell mommy and daddy and stare him in the eyes and say if u do ur gonna get ur @+! whoped everyday when daddy and mommy are not around lol

i noe it sounds cruel or evil but trust me it works lol i treated my little sis real bad when young like i never hit her but i yell at her and like push her to the ground lol and now she has a anger prob with every one in the house she will get mad if my aunt tell her to do this she will give her attitude but when i tell her to do it she doesnt even dare to give attitude or say no cuz i have prob put fear into her already lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son is the epitome of the evil older sibling

but yo OP, answer me this? How did he manage to piss on you? Did you just sit there and watch your bro casually pull his **** out and get a flow goin or what?

pee in a cup and pour it on duke

but seriously tho, something is wrong if you expected to bathe a six year old

Originally Posted by thacapt
knew this was coming�
roll.gif

man forget who it is and how old they are, if someone intentionally pees on you, (
sick.gif
) i would have done the same thing.

#noshame
EDIT:  You grandma must be a straight fool, if you decked him in the face first, how would he pee on you? you need the element of surprise to do that
laugh.gif

he is 6 years old and gets bathed? #$#..... when i was 4 i was bathing my self. !#!@ when i was 6 i was cooking eggs for breakfast.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Originally Posted by deFOBking

u gotta make ur little brother respect u man....its okay to hit ur little brother btw ur grandma prob just make him respect u less
next time if he pulls some stupid stuff on u beat the %!+@ out of him and dare him to go tell mommy and daddy and stare him in the eyes and say if u do ur gonna get ur @+! whoped everyday when daddy and mommy are not around lol

i noe it sounds cruel or evil but trust me it works lol i treated my little sis real bad when young like i never hit her but i yell at her and like push her to the ground lol and now she has a anger prob with every one in the house she will get mad if my aunt tell her to do this she will give her attitude but when i tell her to do it she doesnt even dare to give attitude or say no cuz i have prob put fear into her already lol

I hope she kills you in your sleep, you pathetic excuse for a sibling. #%*#%$+ punk piece of trash.

calm down man lol u act i like i *+$%++ your mom and my lil sis luvs me lol she just know i wont put up with any child stuff she act out cuz at the end of the day it will be my way not hers lol oh i also do the occasional karate tripping take down when i get really pissed
roll.gif

Originally Posted by alan713

Six year olds don't bathe themselves?

Thats what I'm saying........

Makes no sense at all. Why is a 6 year old being bathed by his brother? Just odd

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

alan713 wrote:
Six year olds don't bathe themselves?

Thats what I'm saying........

Makes no sense at all. Why is a 6 year old being bathed by his brother? Just odd

This.

But at the same time OP you weren't wrong. He needs to be taught right from wrong and what he did was completely unacceptable.

you are right, that child needs to be taught a lesson. Not only did your lil bro pee on you, then he lied and framed you.........thats a no go anywhere in the world lol

in my house if lil dude pee'd before or after he got hit, it don't matter. lil homie would of been popped again just for pissing. then he would be cleaning it up. I know at 6 he aint gonna do a good job cleaning it but its a lesson learned thing.

Back
Top Bottom