::: Washington ******** @ Dallas Cowboys 11/18 :::

Way too close.

Considering all the first half miscues and only taking the lead super late into the third we didn't do to bad.

Our defense didn't look good at all but did a good job on third and kept the Skins to some field goals.

And while on that subject Gibbs should've went for a couple. Missed field goal in the first was huge too.

The way our offense plays trading field goals for TD's ain't bad.

Good win BOYS...Hats off to the Skins...I didn't think they would make it a game considering the circumstances..

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:

Welcome back to earth, Jason.
was that to me??????
laugh.gif

glad we got it together at the end...when it counts.

Before today (ignorin the pats game) our secondary had not given up much of anyhting, luckily we were able to pull out the win.

Cambell is a good qb. only compliment a ******* will EVER recieve.

3 straight divisional wins when i was hopin for 2
happy.gif

lets get some rest, crush the jets on turkey day and get ready for the packs.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to Washington's "defense"

I had a comfortable lead and was about to pull out the victory in fantasy football, until that T.O. barrage in the second half.

How do you give up back to back to back TD's to the same guy?

Long bombs, too.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

This was a typical NFC East/******** vs. Cowboys battle. Cowboys pass defense has to get better but it's a work in progress. Was Tank Johnson playing? I didn't see him nor did the FOX guys talk about him.

Yeah Tank was out there, a couple of times he got a little pressure on Campbell that made him step up or side step in the pocket.

not makin excuses but i do really think sean taylor would have a major difference in the secondary. Now we are really struggling w/ our wild-card. NEXT WEEK ISSUCH AN IMPORTANT GAME IN TAMPA IF WE EVEN DESERVE ANY WILD-CARD HOPES

******** fans on suicide watch
obviously a win would've been nice, but we're still in the hunt for a wild card. the Skins D was bad, but i think the Cowboys need to stopgetting credit for their D. their best corners were healthy and they still stunk up the joint. how does Roy Williams get to the Pro Bowl every year.?

tough game as usual with the skins campbell had a very good game , What was up with Gurode and 3 down snaps ? the pass d was awful today , the skins ran thesame play 8 times in a row that 8-9 yard curl route . Good Pick by Newman at a great time . And T.O well he went to work . it was good gut check game

GREAT GAME today....you don't realize what a difference maker ST is until you have him replaced by both Prileou and Doughty. All the Jason Campbell hatersneed to shut up....he played out of his mind today, and was VERY impressive....good to see Santana Moss getting back into the flow of things.....Tony Romoattempts passes that 99% of all other QB's in the NFL would be afraid to try. Roy Williams is trash (is he going to be a Cowboy in a year or two?)...What aluxury in having TO lining up at WR. Dude gets better with age....Hopefully, the season finale at FedEx will have meaning for both teams somehow....

^I'm normally furious at every loss
laugh.gif
..but this game wasn'ttoo dissapointing..Campbell continues to get better and better and better..I'm very pleased that Moss is getting back on track.. with Lloyd out and the&(*# out of the door, I think we can get a steady rotation at WR with Moss, El, McCardell.. our offensive line is improving after all of the injuries, andThomas coming back down the stretch will give some more confidence to that line..

our defense was atrocious..yes I think ST in there would make a big difference, but you still can't discredit the 'Boys offense because they willalways find a way to put points on the board..DoubleJs and all other skins fans, I really hate looking at the playoff picture right now, but if we can find away to win these next 3 games (2 of which are at home and are against average to sub-par teams)..I think we can get some confidence when ST comes back..

Dallas has pretty muched locked up the division up with the Giants in the wild card.. it's pretty much a race to that last spot..luckily for us I can seeDetroit stumbling.

..still think we should have went on it on 4th down
smh.gif

Roy Williams is trash (is he going to be a Cowboy in a year or two?)...
I've been hearing for a few weeks now that the coaching staff is really getting ready to jump all over his*%@%...They apparently haven'tbeen happy with his play all season, but didn't wanna completely hammer him having not had the two starting CBs out there, but the way he played today wasabsolutely pathetic. Newman and Henry are healthy now, Reeves is back in the nickel where he belongs, and Roy is still the same old Roy, without excuses. Teamsjust send a TE to the slot, and get Roy in man coverage and fry him...

I really expected big things from him this year. But dude is really playing horribly. I'd be all for bringing back Ken Hamlin after this year, and draftingReggie Smith or whoever to replace Roy next season...

Well we played so-so today and yet even at our worst we still beat the stinkin ******** at their best. Good! Even if we loose all games it doesnt matter b/cthe only one that really matters is the one against the Stinkin Skins. I love T.O. He is the best. Its funny how most of my friends are Skins fans and theycant even answer the phone now. What yall mad? oh well we WON! A win is a win and Ill take it.

..still think we should have went on it on 4th down

smh.gif
horrible...with the way our offense was moving the ball, why kill the momentum? That call made no sense...I mean we were on the 4 and went some 55+ yardsdown the field...only to have the FG attempt go wide....Gibbs coaches scared....

it was good to see the coaches FINALLY trusting JC with the keys to the offense...

eek.gif
at Leonard Davis....can't call him an underachiever anymore....dude should be in Hawaii after the season

I think we can get a steady rotation at WR with Moss, El, McCardell

yup...I love the McCardell pickup....he has the most reliable hands out of the trio....we definatley need to address needs at WR either through the draft orfree agency....there HAS to be a 6'2"+ WR in our line-up....we need another redzone threat besides cooley...Skins have to win 5/6....we had thisscenario back in 05' and fared pretty well...however, injuries were not as much of an issue as it is with this years team...it's going to be aninteresting next couple of weeks...

Roy Williams is straight doo doo and we wont make it far in the postseason if he isnt moved to a hybrid position where he is rushing the passer on a blitz orcovering the flat curl in certain packages ... he needs one job in a zone and needs to only think about that and pat watkins should be starting ... as far asthe rest of the game, Jason Campbell has looked really good the last two weeks until it counts ... he is truly living up to the "poop stain" nicknameI have given him as he craps his pants under pressure ... TO did the skins wrong though and greg williams should be embarrassed that he let his team get beatsolely by one of the best receivers in the game ... I'll take the win though, especially because I live in maryland and all the skins fans were talkin thatblah blah bull all week

laugh.gif
Shoes stays with the random damned .gifs...

Oh, and in response to your previous post...If Roy continues playing as poorly as he has the last two weeks, don't be surprised if he's gone in theoffseason. If I remember correctly, Roy gets a pretty nice raise next season, and there's no way you can justify paying him elite money if he's goingto play like a rookie second day draft pick...The Boys should have plenty of cap space to take the hit...

If Roy continues playing as poorly as he has the last two weeks, don't be surprised if he's gone in the offseason.
LOL. Please. You dudes really make it seem like he got toasted for 3 touchdowns or something. He played a decent game as far as I'm concerned.Made some good tackles and didn't get beat deep, which you dudes always knock him for. Had a nice open field tackle on Cooley on that 3rd down. You dudescry too much about Roy.

Let it go....

Back
Top Bottom