Watching a WNBA game and....

I'll play ball for 100k a year anyday.

this

Came for the pics

this

no respect :lol:

:lol: this

It's not even about that. I have all the respect in the world for competitive athletes regardless of sex, It's just the natural physical disparity between men and women. For an example the U.S. Women's national soccer team is largely a collection of the best women players on the planet. They regularly play elite 14 and 15 year old boys club teams and lose. 

:nerd:

this is a thread on women. need pics :nerd: :nerd: allegedly there are some fine wnba players. im calling ducktails.

i love that the wnba is still around. it really is a beautiful gm when you watch it. as far as their salary, a lot of the young ladies play overseas as well. i believe the pay is more.

also, anybody going to the wnba all star gm? would love to go, but not sure if i can get out to conn. we can have nt summitt? minny lynx getting four ladies in the gm :nerd:

Wasn't an WNBA player considered a NBA prospect and Mark Cuban entertained the idea of drafting her or at least a legit consideration?

I read in my women's class that they average 35,000 a year, so I decided to go to one of their games to support.
Come to find out they dont play in Miami.

They barely play anywhere smh

Womens players make more money playing overseas in the off season than they do in the WNBA. I dunno how much the NBA spends to prop up the league now but I get the feeling that the WNBA would have folded by now if it weren't for the NBA money.

I remember when WNBA players tried to strike and Stern didn't give a single damb. :lol:

I mean they can play, they are okay. They can play the game, I have trouble watching college games sometimes but I watched the game today and it wasn't that bad. They are selling tickets, the game was not sold out but it was pretty packed and that was in Indiana. The whole Mark Cuban thing was clearly Mark Cuban trying to make headlines. I dont think anyone in the WNBA could play ball in the NBA. 

I've said this for years but women's basketball as a whole is terrible. Either chicks suck or there is one chick who just dominates everyone where it isn't even fun to watch

Personally, I prefer both Women's College bball and Women's Soccer over the WNBA, and Men's College bball. Serious.

i love that the wnba is still around. it really is a beautiful gm when you watch it. as far as their salary, a lot of the young ladies play overseas as well. i believe the pay is more.

also, anybody going to the wnba all star gm? would love to go, but not sure if i can get out to conn. we can have nt summitt? minny lynx getting four ladies in the gm :nerd:

Lindsey Whalen and Mya Moore :evil: :evil:

It's not even about that. I have all the respect in the world for competitive athletes regardless of sex, It's just the natural physical disparity between men and women. For an example the U.S. Women's national soccer team is largely a collection of the best women players on the planet. They regularly play elite 14 and 15 year old boys club teams and lose. 

:wow:

Seriously!? Links? I'm not a soccer fan like that so i have no clue, but if true that's pretty damn bad :lol:.

P.S. - I'd still smash Hope Solo

I actually sat and watched the first quarter of the NY Liberty vs Chicago somethings to see Delle Donne play. It was brutal
sick.gif

Im pretty sure a 12 year old AAU team could beat every WNBA team fairly easy

sonnnn :lol:

Back
Top Bottom