Watching a WNBA game and....

I actually sat and watched the first quarter of the NY Liberty vs Chicago somethings to see Delle Donne play. It was brutal
sick.gif

Im pretty sure a 12 year old AAU team could beat every WNBA team fairly easy

Nah they're not far along enough in physical development but yea once they get to 14-15 years old an elite AAU team wouldn't have any problems.
Come on man really? You guys are are really downplaying the talents of professional basketball players. No bunch of 14-15 year olds are beating a WNBA team no way.

i usually go to my college's women basketball games but thats about it. Cant stand to watch the females to play with the easy layup they put up in games and simple shots. Dont get me wrong a good(small) amount of the wnba players could probably beat me in 1v1. I still feel like when i watch the women game on tv i cant finish. Demarcus, Melo, and Kobe pays majority of the WNBA salary anyway.

It's not even about that. I have all the respect in the world for competitive athletes regardless of sex, It's just the natural physical disparity between men and women. For an example the U.S. Women's national soccer team is largely a collection of the best women players on the planet. They regularly play elite 14 and 15 year old boys club teams and lose. 
you remember a couple years ago when people were saying the US womens team would beat the worst MLS team, which might've been Vancouver at the time? Ain't no way in hell 
laugh.gif

there are a ton of hot wnba players.
my faves
lauren jackson (them legs) :nerd:
brittany jackson :evil:
beck hammon
skylar diggins
maria stepanova

Tax write off...

Da min they play wit da same outfits as da

Women's aussie team id watch a lil at least.

how do you think you guys would do in the wnba. would you be a star, average player? these girls are pretty damn good

how do you think you guys would do in the wnba. would you be a star, average player? these girls are pretty damn good

I'd be Lebron. Nah lemme stop it has just started to gauge my interest. I dunno how good the MVP of the wnba is. I dunno how true the whole sports science thing is on espn from time to time but if it is Brittany griner is pretty impressive.

I would be a franchise player for some team and for my first three years i would try to dunk on everyone that was in my way. Maybe i would dunk on does females that are better than me to since the goals are 9.8.....u have to strike fear in the beginning. 

Your favorite NBA bum (insert name here) makes more than an entire roster (most likely)

Really sit and think about that for a sec

I actually sat and watched the first quarter of the NY Liberty vs Chicago somethings to see Delle Donne play. It was brutal
sick.gif

Im pretty sure a 12 year old AAU team could beat every WNBA team fairly easy
Nah they're not far along enough in physical development but yea once they get to 14-15 years old an elite AAU team wouldn't have any problems.
Come on man really? You guys are are really downplaying the talents of professional basketball players. No bunch of 14-15 year olds are beating a WNBA team no way.
Not 12 year olds as mentioned they arent physically developed enough for the most part. But 14-15 there are some huge kids running around. Seen some 6"10 14 year old on youtube. So an elite team of 14-15 year olds yeah probably could beat em.

Your favorite NBA bum (insert name here) makes more than an entire roster (most likely)

This. That's the crazy thing. I understand the whole supply and demand but this!! Lebron prolly makes what 6 entire teams in the wnba makes.

This. That's the crazy thing. I understand the whole supply and demand but this!! Lebron prolly makes what 6 entire teams in the wnba makes.

umm, watch one game of Lebron... then watch 6 seasons of the WNBA.
then consider it again, you'll see it's worth it :lol:

umm, watch one game of Lebron... then watch 6 seasons of the WNBA.
then consider it again, you'll see it's worth it :lol:

It's not the point I'm trying to make. I'm just saying I think they get underpaid. They are still making the same sacrifices as other athletes with way less the reward.

Back
Top Bottom