**WDYWT Feb Edition 2008**

PETEROCK1 Are those the Self Edge shirts?
pimp.gif
at the Vans btw.

^ hey ricky, did you see the bunch of tracksuit hoodies that go with the Football Friendly packs? saw em at Nike TST

nah didnt see it, does it have cement and camo's and all that stuff, got pics?

kevin: hows ur japan trip so far? its almost down to the wire for me, im leaving to visit in 3 days haha, let me cheat off your notes cuz i havent done anyplanning yet :lol:, cant wait to see ur pick ups

Are we really talking about 'suspect' - ness.

We all set the self-time to take pictures of ourself, and then we post them on a message board.

Then, the dudes that have 'real life' photos, and not a personal photo shoot get flamed for being weird.

I really don't understand ya'll sometimes. Bottom line, all the dudes that post on Niketalk are weird, trying to flame someone is just stupid.

Now I'm gonna go try to explain to my friends what it means when I say ";hat" or "smh" outloud.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ii2cky

nah didnt see it, does it have cement and camo's and all that stuff, got pics?
no pics, sorry dude... but it does have the colorway patterns of all three AM1's... the zipper goes all the way around so you can buy two andswap halves... the one for your shoes looks ok... orange/blue/white with the elephant print on the hood... the other one's got the camo as well... I'veonly seen it there... def worth checkin out if you dig the colorways...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Retrosnipe

buncha @#*@% we are
That pic's crazy. An AJXI gallery with an AJVI Infrared for good measure. Amazing heat.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yea they all look like they're ready to destroy everything on the court with their skillz
laugh.gif
nice kicks though.

buncha @#*@% we are

eek.gif
pimp.gif

That's just crazy right there. Probably can't afford those till Igraduate.

But c'mon, you guys had to be coincidently wearing 11s at the same time. If you guys all planned it that's just messed up, haha. That's likeseeing two girls at a party with the same dress.

No hate though, you all kill my shoe game.
laugh.gif

buncha @#*@% we are

Hey, that's Darrell in the CGs! This is at D&Bs, right? I wish I could've gone, but I was at my homeboy's championship game. ILLY heat oneverybody's feet!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Cashmere i know what you are getting at but its a showcase of an object
laugh.gif
I'm just going to drop because i aint think you would be so literal

Yesterday to spend the day in Tempe...

Aero x Old Navy x Nike

2m82i9x.jpg

Today, broke out the retro Pip II's. Haven't wore them in months..

25svmol.jpg

with my Chi-Town polo...

3149tte.jpg

Back
Top Bottom