Mr KBiZZLe-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice day in l.a....go lakers!
35btjch.jpg

Originally Posted by THE GREAT SHAKE

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Last Night with the new potential wifey…to see rosco jenkins (Hilarious/Really Good Movie) and take her on on one of the best dates of her life.. and im getting started thursday's gonna be
pimp.gif

Today To work 3 acts today... loving this job.. 135$ made plus Hourly
pimp.gif
…. As jay would say this is just one day...

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
@ saying your gonna wife that beast...
First of all, you're foul for makin judgements at that man's girlfriend. Second of all, where's your girl at!? Just because you feel safebehind a computer screen talkin %$!# doesn't make it right. Somebody oughta smack you upside the head with a brick. NT idiots.
alien.gif

skatepd3.png

just bout to go skate, threw on a huf hat, diamond shirt, levis n griptapes.

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

i still don't get the term "wifey". Wifey would suggest you are married to the woman. but yeah, leave his girl alone. as long as you ain't seeing her, what difference does it make?

Check, Check, Check annnnd Check. Well said.

Broke Out The Flints For Today Untill It Started To Snow ...One Of My Favorites In The Collec

The Fit.....(No My Shirt Isn't Wrinkled
laugh.gif
)

Been a while NT
happy.gif
forgive the pics and post layout SK2 pics and i'mon my BB's ibook
Today to work...
2d14ju8.jpg

xnyvs7.jpg

And this past weekend working on my new Tat
tongue.gif

2hr04kl.jpg

fzbrtg.jpg

Then my Boy Erik Diaz Took ova and freestyled the rest on my arm
wv68u1.jpg

2k0kmt.jpg

m798g.jpg

Ebay 23 what do you look like?. common racial stigmatism.pssh.to think on black history month. anyways to school
38e26921de09b47b65c3f1bb27939aed5530c936.pjpg
was feelin the spirit...06' vdays.

Later to the store OG Diamond Thiefs.

11636ca81559007740b263893a17bc52ebbb33c1.pjpg

62a36f411e3b0aa04e0d695735b9b54f2efa1549.pjpg

531268e1250084dc612356ba158cca1d37b5f4c2.pjpg

Originally Posted by Stoopz

SHAOLINS WARRIOR wrote:
nice bad brains shirt PETEROCK1
sucks that i have to see them on MTV now
eyes.gif

talk about selling out....

....agreed, nice shirt. But, I must say, it doesn't really bother me to see them on MTv and I don't even feel that it's a sell out situation. MTv has separated themselves so much from playing music, that only about a third (or less) of their programming is even related to a band or music. That being said, that small amount of time that they actually show anything from a band, it makes me happy that it is actually a group like Bad Brains. Maybe some kid who thinks that Panic at the Disco or Paramore (just two random bands that I hate) is the end all, will check them out and come to their senses.

I'm not even sure I believe in the concept of selling out.....

anyways, that ended up being much longer than I intended....and it was definitely not a knock to your opinion, just merely stating my own. I actually picked up "Build a Nation" towards the end of last year and it's a pretty good album.

I believe that MTV's commercialization of bad brains and their entire history as a band is deemed selling out. A band that was a staple in the NYHCD.I.Y. scene is not meant to be aired on a television station such as MTV. Maybe I'm a bit of a "hardcore elitist" and I dont like when peoplewho know no history get into a band such as bad brains.

But maybe your right with the point that it might lead to some younger kids to get into hardcore. That's all cool with me..

Originally Posted by Stoopz

SHAOLINS WARRIOR wrote:
nice bad brains shirt PETEROCK1
sucks that i have to see them on MTV now
eyes.gif

talk about selling out....

....agreed, nice shirt. But, I must say, it doesn't really bother me to see them on MTv and I don't even feel that it's a sell out situation. MTv has separated themselves so much from playing music, that only about a third (or less) of their programming is even related to a band or music. That being said, that small amount of time that they actually show anything from a band, it makes me happy that it is actually a group like Bad Brains. Maybe some kid who thinks that Panic at the Disco or Paramore (just two random bands that I hate) is the end all, will check them out and come to their senses.

I'm not even sure I believe in the concept of selling out.....

anyways, that ended up being much longer than I intended....and it was definitely not a knock to your opinion, just merely stating my own. I actually picked up "Build a Nation" towards the end of last year and it's a pretty good album.

thanks for the comments on the shirt! bad brains is one of my all time favorite bands! i was fortunate enough to open up a show with them back in the day.
i was surprised when i was watching mtv then all of a sudden i recognized the riff they were playing....... it was re-ignition! i was saying to myself......that's bad brains! why are they all of a sudden playing bad brains on mtv. but i stink stoopz explained in all....... i don't think they are sellingout! just being recognized for being such an influential hardcore/punk band to many people (me personally) and still going strong after 30+ years
pimp.gif

Ebay 23 what do you look like?. common racial stigmatism.pssh.to think on black history month. anyways to school
38e26921de09b47b65c3f1bb27939aed5530c936.pjpg
was feelin the spirit...06' vdays.

Later to the store OG Diamond Thiefs.

11636ca81559007740b263893a17bc52ebbb33c1.pjpg

62a36f411e3b0aa04e0d695735b9b54f2efa1549.pjpg

531268e1250084dc612356ba158cca1d37b5f4c2.pjpg

Yeah I mean I'm totally for them getting the recognition they most definitely deserve, but to showcase them on MTV like they're doing isn't toocool. I believe all there doing is playing clips of shows of theres in between shows on MTV. I personally havent seen it but thats just what I heard.

Does anyone know if there getting a show on them or something along those lines?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by Retrosnipe

buncha @#*@% we are

Hey, that's Darrell in the CGs! This is at D&Bs, right? I wish I could've gone, but I was at my homeboy's championship game. ILLY heat on everybody's feet!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

haha yeah that's DnB's yesterday. And Darrell is my bro. Who is you? lol

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

i still don't get the term "wifey". Wifey would suggest you are married to the woman. but yeah, leave his girl alone. as long as you ain't seeing her, what difference does it make?

Check, Check, Check annnnd Check. Well said.

how do you guys not get what context "wifey" is being used in? it's a slang term. it doesn't have to mean that you are literally married tothe woman.

i'm sure you've heard people (maybe even characters on tv shows) use the term "wifed up" to describe someone who's so wrapped up with hisgirl or is always with his girl, that it seems like he's married to her.

quite simple, really no biggie. just a slang term people use.

Back
Top Bottom