**WDYWT Feb Edition 2008**

dlnax3.jpg

fx9p93.jpg

Originally Posted by rockthisMIC

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

i still don't get the term "wifey". Wifey would suggest you are married to the woman. but yeah, leave his girl alone. as long as you ain't seeing her, what difference does it make?

Check, Check, Check annnnd Check. Well said.

how do you guys not get what context "wifey" is being used in? it's a slang term. it doesn't have to mean that you are literally married to the woman.

i'm sure you've heard people (maybe even characters on tv shows) use the term "wifed up" to describe someone who's so wrapped up with his girl or is always with his girl, that it seems like he's married to her.

quite simple, really no biggie. just a slang term people use.

I understand the context. Just don't agree with how it's used.

Originally Posted by boo800800

2a0kvq1.jpg

Rodeo Riding in your free time huh? My sister wanted cowboy boots so bad as a kid she damn near pulled her hair out for some, when she got em for christmasshe rocked em till the soles fell off
laugh.gif

dalitso...hands down u got some fiya in ur closet...n trust me alot of ladies like me notice...but wat is up wif da clothes...im jus sayin...like goddayyem...iknw u dnt live in the hood...u b rockin more jordan tees n hats than anybody....eez up with the jumpman ...u look like u r promoting the jumpman forpresident...n get some new glasses n trim ur ben wong mustache...ur a older guy whose trying to look young or going through a midlife crisis. take it how uwant it but do something cuz out here inda ny....u mite as well change ur name to steve urkle.

Originally Posted by yun69un

dalitso...hands down u got some fiya in ur closet...n trust me alot of ladies like me notice...but wat is up wif da clothes...im jus sayin...like goddayyem...i knw u dnt live in the hood...u b rockin more jordan tees n hats than anybody....eez up with the jumpman ...u look like u r promoting the jumpman for president...n get some new glasses n trim ur ben wong mustache...ur a older guy whose trying to look young or going through a midlife crisis. take it how u want it but do something cuz out here inda ny....u mite as well change ur name to steve urkle.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom