+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

this A fool
smh.gif

anyways no Jordans today, NYK 1s

pimp.gif
94 Is and Huaraches back there

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g306/bxeazy174/WDIWT/?action=view&current=WDIWTnyp1copy.jpg

Originally Posted by A POWERS

^Da kidd do need a cut bad LOL

Originally Posted by St0mpEr LtD

Originally Posted by A POWERS

Whatup! It ya boi A POWERS wit da classics on OVERLOAD 2dae. Everything da kidd got on classic (true)! AJ's, clientele tees(EIGHT PRINT) an SUPREME x Public Enemy (it an older mid 80's rap group, mostly w/e but sum good songs, so I got da hoodie)

ORLY?!
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

and nice 1/2 cents
Dere not bad. Dere a lot of good 80's groups Run DMC (ya boi was rocking that last week FYI) and de la soul to name a few.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. da kidd gettin' confused.
laugh.gif

dope 1/2 cent, i need to cop a pair or wait for the other colorways to release. any info on the release dates on 1/2 cents?

anyways took mom to lunch today. (wore green beans no need for the pics).

Originally Posted by never wear them

kmn2008 wrote:
yo, never wear them

do you stuff your shoes?

No. I either double sock or fold my sock upwards to avoid creasing. The upper part of my foot is huge also so that might be the main reason...
grin.gif

oh ahah. im a kind of lean dude. Im always annoyed with the space i get. be glad homie
laugh.gif

Feelin a lil nostalgic this weekend

98 Goldenrods. My oldest pair of kicks that i purchased back in my sophmore year at Michigan State. They had a buy one get one free deal at the Southfield Mallfootlocker so i got these and the Ultramans. By far one of my favorite pairs.

My purple AF1s that i copped cause the colorway was the same as my high school colors. Cant believe i have been out of high school for 12yrs

NSW windrunner
Oakley Square Wire 3,0 VR28 Lenses.
Ralph Lauren pants.
Ralph Polo shirt.
Seiko Flightmaster watch
Jordan 5s.

To see Night at the museum 2. It was ok.

Just to recap:

1. A Flowers is the the Hip Hop Borat. Check.
2. His is group is called Steel Magnolias. Check.
3. His solo album is called "Sheology, da study of Cocks. Check.

Back
Top Bottom