"We Need Jeezy" vol. For Real NYC???

These dudes done took d' riding to a whooooole new level. /ChrisRockVoice

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How can they have taken d-riding to a whole new level when Weezy fans done beat the game and did a second run through with all the cheat codes?

I mean We are in a rap game where someone can shout out the name of an OG they never met and a Faction they were never involved with, and call it the hottest in Hiphop so how exactly in NYC taking the L on this

eyes.gif
 man y'all need to quit. all of that is fine and dandy, but a N_ comin w/ song saying "i love this CURRENT RAPPER so much that as a heterosexual male i'll make a song declaring the streets' need him" %#!+. that %#!+ is not the same so don't try to make it so. this here is not okay. and i'm not advocating what Ross does, but he makes good music...whatever. This here is just plain...no. 

"""""man y'all need to quit. all of that is fine and dandy, but a N_ comin w/ song saying "i love this CURRENT RAPPER so much that as a heterosexual male i'll make a song declaring the streets' need him" %#!+. that %#!+ is not the same so don't try to make it so. this here is not okay. and i'm not advocating what Ross does, but he makes good music...whatever. This here is just plain...no. """""
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]but a N_ comin w/ song saying "i love this Current Drug Dealer And Killer and his endless amount of street N_ so much that as a heterosexual male i'll make a song declaring I think im Him although i have never met him nor any of his associates. #%@+ is the same so I made it so. This here is not okay.[/font]

and on top of that these dudes seem to be down with that Black flag movement & seem to be crippin, in which case Jeezy has def visited those hoods out in BK, so in reality this dude may have more of a right to be checkin jeezy name than Ross did Meech. Not to mention one is a rapper appreciating the way another rapper makes impact with his music, the other is an actor appreciating the way a drug dealer made money with his crew

Originally Posted by RavageBX

How can they have taken d-riding to a whole new level when Weezy fans done beat the game and did a second run through with all the cheat codes?
drake-collapse1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom