Website/Store/Outlet Reports for May 2008!

you probably dont know what youre talking about sir. there are a couple of pairs on ebay for buy it nows of 99.99. they arent sought after like unions. getyour facts straight please. but regardless it is a good price not cause they go 200 but for 100-120

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Leesburg has the cool grey XI's-FSR $80.

Am I reading this right? If so
eek.gif
I believe he is referring to the lows that dropped last summer.

I picked up some white/red Jordan XX2's for $97 @ Prime Outlets in Houston. Plan on going back to pick up the XX2 low black/red later on in the month.

thanks sir but i do know what I am talking about and flightclub had a pair for 200 2 days ago and someone must have bought them so yes they go for as low as100 but as much as 200, i rest my case and i got unions and i would almost prefer these over them IMO

Nike factory store at Potomac Mills, VA has LeBron IV and V for sale..
they are i think $49 for IV's and $99 for V's
last time i visited .. they still had good size availability so ..
if anyone's interested~ it's off of I-95 near woodbridge

I posted this at the beginning of the thread, but today my guy picked up a pair Playoff 8's in South Chicago Factory Store ( 773-846-5460 ). I guess theyreceived like 165 pair Friday so they still have a lot left. No size 14,15's though. B-Grades but couldn't tell, and only $99.99.

I tried Potomac mills about 4-5 days ago for those LBJ IV's, its the black/red/white and they're out of size 11.5-12.

They are the same Lebrons I reported about 10 days ago for $50 @ Potomac Mills..

The V's are the black and white colorway for $100.
icpxdg.jpg

Borrowed pic from SA. Thanks Tdogg.
wink.gif

they are black/red VI's
i think V's were black/red too .. i don't remember clearly ..
anyways .. they have relatively smaller sizes from 8-10 for sure ..

i went to the premium outlets in orlando this evening. im here on vacation. anyways, heres what i can remember...

Air Force 1 Kobe Supremes- $80 FSR (a-grade)
Air Force 1 Vince Carters? (grey/blue)- not sure on the price, but i think $70 FSR i think
Air Max 90X360 (black/silver)- $100 FSR
Air Max 95X360 (black/multi)- i believe $100 but not sure FSR
Kobe 2 Lites (white/purple/black)- $60 i believe (b-grades) FSR
Lots of Air Force 25's for $50
Air Stabs (white/black/copper/red)- $40 FSR
Some 97/360's (white/green) on the back wall for i believe $80, but not many left
Kobe Trainers (white/red, black/grey)- $50 or $40 FSR

TONS of clothing. No good jordan shoes. just some 12.5's (black) and some cues (black)

it wont let me edit my post above for some reason. i forgot 2 shoes...

Lebron V black/red FSR $100
Lebron V white/blue FSR $80 or $70 i believe, but dont quote me on that

ill probably think of more later. but nothing spectacular

Does anyone know the style number for this hoody? Been looking everywhere and can't find it since I tried ordering from FNL back in November and it gotcancelled.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

i went to the premium outlets in orlando this evening. im here on vacation. anyways, heres what i can remember...

They take phone orders?

Don't know style number on that white hoody, but pretty sure I saw in South Chicago last week when I was there.

Received my playoff 8s from Chicago today. There is absolutely nothing B grade about them. Flawless.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Air Force 1 Kobe Supremes- $80 FSR (a-grade)
Air Force 1 Vince Carters? (grey/blue)- not sure on the price, but i think $70 FSR i think
Air Max 90X360 (black/silver)- $100 FSR
Air Max 95X360 (black/multi)- i believe $100 but not sure FSR
Kobe 2 Lites (white/purple/black)- $60 i believe (b-grades) FSR
Lots of Air Force 25's for $50
Air Stabs (white/black/copper/red)- $40 FSR
Some 97/360's (white/green) on the back wall for i believe $80, but not many left
Kobe Trainers (white/red, black/grey)- $50 or $40 FSR

TONS of clothing. No good jordan shoes. just some 12.5's (black) and some cues (black)

Fk the Kobe AF1s dropped to $80? I regret now getting them for $150 shipped when they first dropped in the outlets.
mad.gif

ya, the manager there told me they jut marked them down. it says "priced to sell" right underneath the display shoe. they had about 10 pairs in eachsize, so they r reall trying to get rid of them. but they were selling fast. the manager also told me that a guy came in and bought 35 pairs the day before. ifu call, make sure to ask the employees to check the shoes first cuz some of them were scratched and stuff, but not too bad at all. i grabbed 2 pairs formyself. these shoes r FIRE. i wish i grabbed more honestly

Back
Top Bottom