WEEK 1: Air Jordan I Appreciation!

Quote:
get your info straight before u post

That better not have been directed towards me...If it wasn't, no need get offensive about it. Theres alot of people (alot of AJ fanatics) who've probably never seen those...

We learn something new everyday. Like I said, i've never seen an authentic pair before, so if they're legit, much props to you.

I'm guessing they're for RIP....Since MJ wears a 13.5, and I believe Kobe wears a 15.
[/i]

I believe it was directed at FireGentry who originally said "good try though" and then was quoted by Rambo..
"A heartless hand on my shoulder, A push and a it's over...But before I began,I was bored before I even began... -SPM

and also kobe is a 14...and ive emaile dtons of people and the general consensus is maybe they were for MJ but he never wore them bc he had bad knees and the I have no cushioning..yeah he is a 13.5 but I am a 13 and had to get a 14 in the patent I. To be honest I have no clue what the real story behinf them is

Some of you may have noticed I "deleted" a few replies...

I did that for a reason....So let's get back on track and get the post rollin again.
[/i]

even though they're pancake thin..

i balled in all my jordan Is.

good enough for mike, good enough for me..

had a memorable game back in college in my neutral gray/silvers.. 7 of 8 from the field in the first half alone, including 6/6 from 3..

..and then i broke my foot (when someone landed on my foot as i was coming down from a rebound, causing me to fall forward and my foot to literally fold in half). :wow:
embarassed.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
guess maybe i wanted to be like mike too much.. :lol:
laugh.gif

it's about getting position, and boxing out your man.
it's about knowing the angles, and how the ball bounces off the rim. but most of all,
it's about desire - you have to want the ball more than anyone else, and do what it takes to get it.
it's not just a battle of skills, it's a battle of wills
[/center]

my only pair of jordan 1s

rap is like cocain if you want some heavy weight Iam yo man crime-mob cruked coke weight the same I cook it up I chop it up I do my thang watch me do my thang -Crime Mob

i'll play. The Jordan 1 is my all time favorite shoe. But because of the hype, i won't be able to buy anymore with decent prices, but if you guys are selling some, size 13,13.5,14 let me know.

626209779_l.jpg

if sneakers ruined your life,
or your chains "excit" the feds,
don't talk to me.

http://myspace.com/ronisthebest

I only have 1 pair but here they are.

163026325.jpg

163026322.jpg

They are kinda beat but they still look decent.

here are my 1's. I need a couple more.

, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

I don't have the OG I heat like some of y'all, but I got a little sumthin'.

It ain't where your from its where you at. I'm right where I want to be.

so many I's ijapino has. jesus christ :wow:
eek.gif

Quality Obsessed​
Team Disgruntled​
I need XI laces in good condition!! White or Black....PM me or email me if you have them​

Damn those samples must be worth some money..I havent seen those since the SC mag.
, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

yup, those are fat laces in the nu retro, i think they look tight.
Been wearing Jordans since Jordan wore Converse at North Carolina !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom