Week in ORLANDO what to do?

Orlando can be really ghetto. clubs dont always end well. down town orlando... the outlets...malls just stay away from gold teeth and dreads. yes i went there.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Ice Bar on I-Drive. Roxy for clubbing. If you want to go bar hopping, hit up Wallstreet in downtown Orlando

roxy sucks and is doucher paradise. stay DT and you'll be fine. Hit up UCF area for the college scene, FL Mall > Millenia in every way possible, and the outlets are great for some deals.

Clubs:
Just take a cab to Orange Ave. and don't venture pass Amelia or Church St. All the nightlife is there. Preference depends on your crowd or taste of music.

Shopping:
Premium Outlets, Prime Outlets

Clubs:
Just take a cab to Orange Ave. and don't venture pass Amelia or Church St. All the nightlife is there. Preference depends on your crowd or taste of music.

Shopping:
Premium Outlets, Prime Outlets

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Ice Bar on I-Drive. Roxy for clubbing. If you want to go bar hopping, hit up Wallstreet in downtown Orlando

roxy sucks and is doucher paradise. stay DT and you'll be fine. Hit up UCF area for the college scene, FL Mall > Millenia in every way possible, and the outlets are great for some deals.

Originally Posted by scshift

Disney world 
pimp.gif

Florida mall got a hoh, footaction, footlocker, champs, macys, sax 5th

millenia mall- finishline, neiman Marcus, Gucci, Louis,macys, bloomingdales

there's 4 Nike factory stores and 1 clearence store in Orlando FL....

tessas, roxys, limelite, dragon room, tavern on the lake, house of blues.... thoses clubs on certain nights are popping and always have easy girls ready to come home for the night....

city walk and downtown Disney r nice at night

wet and wild, aquatica, blizzard beach, typhoon lagoon are the popular water parks

universal> Disney... any day... island of adventure ftw

Disney quest is poppin nomatter how old u r though

one place you MUST hit up is Chillers downtown Orlando on a wensday night... its a poppin bar $1 drinks all night and its 5 stories high with a rooftop chill spot... MADDDDDD DRUNK WOMEN EVERYWHERE

That's just some things... pm me if u need more info

Florida mall got a hoh, footaction, footlocker, champs, macys, sax 5th

millenia mall- finishline, neiman Marcus, Gucci, Louis,macys, bloomingdales

there's 4 Nike factory stores and 1 clearence store in Orlando FL....

tessas, roxys, limelite, dragon room, tavern on the lake, house of blues.... thoses clubs on certain nights are popping and always have easy girls ready to come home for the night....

city walk and downtown Disney r nice at night

wet and wild, aquatica, blizzard beach, typhoon lagoon are the popular water parks

universal> Disney... any day... island of adventure ftw

Disney quest is poppin nomatter how old u r though

one place you MUST hit up is Chillers downtown Orlando on a wensday night... its a poppin bar $1 drinks all night and its 5 stories high with a rooftop chill spot... MADDDDDD DRUNK WOMEN EVERYWHERE

That's just some things... pm me if u need more info

oh BTW there's 2 outlets.... premium is better then prime outlet hands down... they have everything there....

go check out the new amway arena too

oh but 1 bad thing is.... EVERYTHING closes by 2am

oh BTW there's 2 outlets.... premium is better then prime outlet hands down... they have everything there....

go check out the new amway arena too

oh but 1 bad thing is.... EVERYTHING closes by 2am

Back
Top Bottom