Welcome our 9 new NikeTalk moderators!

Yes, to become a Team Member one would need to donate 25 or more dollars to the Community Chest.

Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, because I rarely subscribe to threads.

Quote:
Yes, to become a Team Member one would need to donate 25 or more dollars to the Community Chest.

It's non-transferable, meaning, we won't make another name a Team Member if you're banned or just decide to use another name.

Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, because I rarely subscribe to threads.

Yes, forever and ever as long as the internet exists.

thank you :lol:
laugh.gif
calm down

That may not be the choice I would have made, but I certainly don't see it as "abuse."

Disagree? Send complaints to staff@niketalk.com or a member of the staff you believe will take your complaint seriously.

holdenmichael:
or a member of the staff you believe will take your complaint seriously.

laugh.gif

St. Louis Rams 2006 Super Bowl Champs

Back in the days when I was young I'm not a kid anymore, But some days I sit and wish I was a kid again, Back in the days...

That was obviously a poor choice of words on my part.

Everyone takes these messages as serious as is appropriate for NT, but some people on the staff receive many more PMs than others.

So, send the PM to the person or persons you believe are most likely to reply.

congrads. hopefull you all can make NT an even better place
- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

Quote:
I think that's complete abuse of power...

I locked it because of an inappropriate reply by 1 member. If you're so upset about it getting locked, then start a new post with the same topic.

Sheeesh.

To all of the people who think they need to be able to spell better or have a better vocabulary to be a NT mod, Jrose is the inspiration and guiding light for you all.

Quote:
Whoa is us.
How drunk was Holden when he made Keanu a Mod?

Back
Top Bottom