Welcome our 9 new NikeTalk moderators!

Great choices...kingcrux/air ant both well deserved for your contributions to NT these years...

air elijah...first australian mod?!

3canada...those adidas info posts in the Nike forum paying off...jp...much deserved.

Quote:
Unfortuantely, that's not the case. And while we appreciate what you provide to the community, it's kind of hard justifying making a mod out of somebody that has been banned in the past.
Darn....I thought you'd forgot about that :wow:
embarassed.gif

So my dreams of being a mod have been crushed. :frown:
frown.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
There's always something you gotta give up,If you want everything you want​

Quote:
What's with you and your negative remarks?

Quote:
If providing helpful information was all it took to be a moderator, it'd be a hell of a lot easier choosing moderators.

Unfortuantely, that's not the case. And while we appreciate what you provide to the community, it's kind of hard justifying making a mod out of somebody that has been banned in the past.

Were those comments directed at me?

Quote:
Were those comments directed at me?
Bas was talking to me.

Sooooo.... can i at least get my old sn back? :D
happy.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
There's always something you gotta give up,If you want everything you want​

Quote:
9 is OD
...ya'll complain about not enough mods...

then when we do introduce a bunch... ya'll complain too..

and many of them are in different time zones... so we'll have round the clock coverage.

..it's already been said... but welcome aboard fellas.

so all you knuckleheads who've been flying under the radar.......get ready to see this....

Banned.jpg

~smooches.

[table]T E A M N E R D [/table]​

AirAnt23 and Kingcrux really deserved it. not saying nobody else did, but they are really cool. congrats to all of you guys. :pimp:
pimp.gif

S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
everyone's a team leader!​
tocked club​

YO! ^ Thanks space, did you ever get yours? :nerd:
nerd.gif
inbox me.
[quot]Do you have a job sire. You get a mod position because you "worked" for the bobcats. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
[/quote]
Quote:
It looks like we're going to have to get this guy a saddle he rides so much.
DF!!!
[/b]​

congrats but do mods just pick out new mods or what?

Tiffany's, Jedi's, and Shanghai's
Looking For a Deal
Help a Friend In Need​

Quote:
What if you aren't into Jordans that much, but you give sound input in the Sports forum, like Let Me Post, or in the General forum.

Hmm.... holdenmichael?

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

ATAR1 is pake13!?!?

Well hot damn, that's news to me.
C E N E S L U T[/b]
W A N T E D!::Air Trainer SB::Jordan III::Dunk Hulk::Sz.11​

Ant deserves it, as does everyone else. Congrats to all of the new mods.
YOUR MOM DOES TOO,BUT I AIN'T COMPLAININ!

Whoa....A MagsXL sighting.

How ya been Chris?
"If you say 'last shots or breds', you better be talking about alcohol or Wonderbread."

Quote:
where the pic at Jrose5???? all there saying on the first page is "yikes" or "banned" calling someone a "loser" again

Are you serious, :smh:
9qaekj.gif
:smh:
9qaekj.gif

Like I said, I'll call Lordwhatever a loser again. I don't think he's a member anymore if I remember. Why don't you get a clue. :smh:
9qaekj.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Back
Top Bottom