Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

So much rules and limitations in the BST... hard stuff :frown:
frown.gif

do we really need the date cause all my pics have no dates i jsut took new pics with the name but no date.
i think the date really hurts the selling cause if its like a month old people might think no one wants it cause its beeen so long and they gonan offer you less.

Quote:
i think its officially easier to buy a gun than to post in the buy/sell forum

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Actually, it's easier to actually get to Iraq and PERSONALLY get a gun from one of their soldiers.
[/center]

Quote:
^^What is this you speak of ?
Instead of just the subtle "2 New" in white or whatever it said before, now there's a flashing mailbox in red alongside the inbox bar to help notify you of a new message.

It is pretty nice.

:D
happy.gif

[/url]​
[/center]

^Thank you for following the rules, your post will always be approved in that format sir. Good luck with your thread.
TEAM 909 x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

What I dont get is how they let AirMag (mark) run the BS forum when he is known for, lets call it "inventory depletion", at Champs.

How is a theif going to moderate a BS forum?

^^Stop hatin'..unless you're bein' sarcastic.
I drink beers, I hunt deers, I watch TV, beat off to Brittney Spears - Redneck Rapper

Grindingdaily,

That's a cute attempt to try and put dirt on my name. But I get nothing but love from Champs Footaction where ever I've worked at. Come with some evidence sir, otherwise, you making yourself look lame trying to spread rumors like you in jr. HS or something. Good day
TEAM 909 x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

i just wanna say that i never imagined i could start a 700-post thread, but here it is....

man i'm lame :lol:
laugh.gif

Some of y'all be doubting me
But I can do this in my sleep​

Quote:
Grindingdaily,

That's a cute attempt to try and put dirt on my name. But I get nothing but love from Champs Footaction where ever I've worked at. Come with some evidence sir, otherwise, you making yourself look lame trying to spread rumors like you in jr. HS or something. Good day

So a full blown investigation of the store you managed isnt evidence? Should Uniq Soles post to further my enlightenment of the fact that you are not as clean as you make yourself out to be?

^^^^ Actually, what should happen ... in all fairness ... is that we should ALL be granted access to the details of YOUR life.

You know, the whole "Let him who is blameless cast the first stone" thing.

I'm sure we could find some interesting things out about you as well, but since none of us are your parents, your boss, the police, or any other authority to you, then it's none of our business ... and we certainly don't have any right to try and drag your name through the mud.

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

Quote:
^^^^ Actually, what should happen ... in all fairness ... is that we should ALL be granted access to the details of YOUR life.

You know, the whole "Let him who is blameless cast the first stone" thing.

I'm sure we could find some interesting things out about you as well, but since none of us are your parents, your boss, the police, or any other authority to you, then it's none of our business ... and we certainly don't have any right to try and drag your name through the mud.

If the Mod of a BS forum is a known thief then why shouldn't the community khow? In your thinking and ingornat reply you are essentially stating that Old Man Wearing Nikes should be allowed to be a mod since we shouldn't care about the details of his life.

23ska, do us all a favor and resign from modship.

Quote:
...an investigation isn't evidence...that's all it is...an investigation.

the conclusion of the investigation would be the evidence.

This wasnt just an investigation. This was a Venator investigation. How convenient of airmag to switch stores at the very word of the investigation. A lot of us know the truth but he keeps that part of him in the closet. If you manage a store then you know whats going on especially if your inventory is always off. The fact is AIRMAG is a thief and should not be left in charge of a BS forum.

Back
Top Bottom