Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

Quote:
oh how i loved ye.

carra you act like you won't be posting tommorow :b
tongue.gif

- alwayS freShh
Email - freshfreshfresh@gmail.com[/center]

Quote:
You gotta cut my sn off because it's to long? Come on now who brought upon this change. Was this ever a problem?
Yes.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and ... YEEESSSS.

How was it a problem?

See that thin, gray line right ...

.. there? It runs alll the way down the replies. It seperates the screen name info from the actual text.

Well, when people that have long names like I Got A Story To Tell and All Day I Dream About Soccer and bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr and whatever else, when they reply, that gray line ...

... (right there) get's pushed further and further to the right. Why is this a problem? Because then everything on THIS side of the line gets all scrunched up. Why is this a problem?

Ask the hundreds of kids that have whined about my sig being more than five lines long.

If you have ever complained about 'that one mods sig being over 5 lines', you can rest assured that it won't happen again.

pimp.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

Bastitch, did these changes cost ?

Edit

Or Ska, now that I see you're up.
I drink beers, I hunt deers, I watch TV, beat off to Brittney Spears - Redneck Rapper

I really need body armor though, stickup kids is strapped and out to tax :lol:
laugh.gif

I'ma look in the mirror if I need some help​

Compare these changes to what's on that other board it ain't THAT bad just something to get use to cause that other board is wayyyyyyy too confusing.

I like it a lot, the JB forum was really being flooded lately by price and legit checks. This helps separate the really good info from the not so useful information.
Good job admins

WHERE IS THE GIRL PROBLEM SECTION?
s are made. I can only imagine what Group S would be like if it wasn't cancelled.​

Haha alright 23ska you do have a point there. And no of course i've never complained about a mod, I value my membership on NT. :D
happy.gif

Hey can I be a mod while you are making all of these changes?

Carra, you'l get over it. Seriously.

You <3 NT. Like, a lot.

If not, 50.

Holler.

Seriously, things to change:

- Condense Nike/Other brands into "Sneakers" (would consist of all running/basketball/casual/etc. shoes NOT including Jordans or Retro Footwear.)
- Condense B/S Forums into sizes 8.5 & Below, 9-10.5, 11-12.5, and 13+.
I like the fact you have to post your name in the pic, but don't agree with having to name a price or not being allowed to link to ebay or sell more than two of the same.
- Can people not sell the same shirt? What about guys like Cris1 and TwelveAM who make great designs for all of us at a good price?
- Condense Legit Check/Price Check into one forum for all shoe types.
- Get rid of Photoshop/Sneaker Showcase. If you're gonna keep those seperate, then you have to have a Jordan Photoshop, Nike Photoshop, etc., because ALL brands will in one PS forum that no one will want to search through. I love VCShox, VPRBullet, and SantanasTown's skill (not to mention MANY others) and having the PS contest in the JB Forum is always great. There's not really a need to have an entirely different forum that combines all shoes together.

EDIT: All pick-ups have to go in Sneaker Showcase? :wow:
eek.gif
:x
sick.gif

[/center]

BTW, Muscle called me tonight. He's lost in Beverly Hills looking for the freeway. I told him you said hi. He said it moved.

Holler.

Carra you picking on me after what Petey has been doing to you? :lol:
laugh.gif

The changes are not that bad, I don't need legit checks or Buy/Sell forums so I'm good.

Quote:
- Condense B/S Forums into sizes 8.5 & Below, 9-10.5, 11-12.5, and 13+.

That's nonsense considering you did no research to see if that would make any improvements.

Hodog16 sat down and sorted out the numbers. The size division will lead to the most even distribution among the forums. Period.

The size divisions WILZL NOT change until someone decides they want to provide concrete evidence that the changes will lead to and even more even distribution. Any other complaints regarding the size division will simply be laughed at.

Quote:
It looks exactly like ISS but different colors now.
And i thought everyone on NT hated ISS

we do, go home eddie.
If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

Back
Top Bottom