WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Copped this tee. Needed something to wear on Thursday.

bamcthainfinblk_1.jpg
bamcthainfinblk_4.jpg
This is the shirt I need.

im just glad we got a cap and he got some good movies. mad respect for Chris Evans and the Russo's for making cap great on the big screen.

The way it works is ppl who wanna stay on Twitter but not get spoiled mute key words so they don't see certain tweets. Anyone who wants to do this can do this. They can mute anything. It doesn't have to be avengers related.

Let's say someone doesn't want to see pro Trump posts. They can mute Trump so they never see that on their timeline
How exactly does it work with the words though?

You mean to tell me any tweets with Tony or Steve in it is muted? :lol:

So if i wanted to tweet for instance - and this is not a spoiler - Tony Stark builds his own death star to kill Thanos. The entire thing is muted? Or it'd be seen as "______ builds his own death star to kill _____"? :lol:

How exactly does it work with the words though?

You mean to tell me any tweets with Tony or Steve in it is muted? :lol:

So if i wanted to tweet for instance - and this is not a spoiler - Tony Stark builds his own death star to kill Thanos. The entire thing is muted? Or it'd be seen as "______ builds his own death star to kill _____"? :lol:
+0ny, $+3v3 etc to get around that. But yea the tweet itself is muted. People be doing the darnest things to watch the world burn

Basically lol i dont have an issue with it as im barely on twitter to begin with. Just dont be putting full vids out there

Back
Top Bottom