Well, Damn How mad is Deron Williams?

Korver signed with Chicago.

My bad for being off topic but why are the Bulls offering JJ Redick a contract when they just signed Korver?

My bad for being off topic but why are the Bulls offering JJ Redick a contract when they just signed Korver?

Originally Posted by Pistol Maravich

They did it because they are incompetent.

My guess will be that D-will To NY/NJ. If he gets traded my guess would be overall out east.

My guess will be that D-will To NY/NJ. If he gets traded my guess would be overall out east.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

This is borderline racist. Redick's and Korver's games are not really close. Korver is a much better sharp shooter and Redick is a much better play maker and defender. Both guys are very coachable, come from winning traditions, and come for cheap.

This is borderline racist. Redick's and Korver's games are not really close. Korver is a much better sharp shooter and Redick is a much better play maker and defender. Both guys are very coachable, come from winning traditions, and come for cheap.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

This. and Korver is JJ's back up
pimp.gif

also a back up plan in case ORL matches

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

This. and Korver is JJ's back up
pimp.gif

also a back up plan in case ORL matches

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

How's that racist? And JJ isn't coming for cheap.

It was a joke implying that the only comparison between them is their skin color/race. I only meant to slightly offend. 

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

How's that racist? And JJ isn't coming for cheap.

It was a joke implying that the only comparison between them is their skin color/race. I only meant to slightly offend. 

At least he still has Millsap.. Who I think could be a 18 10 guy, and provides much better Defense than Boozer.. But, yeah he probably is a bit annoyed.. It's a business though

At least he still has Millsap.. Who I think could be a 18 10 guy, and provides much better Defense than Boozer.. But, yeah he probably is a bit annoyed.. It's a business though

Back
Top Bottom