Well, Damn How mad is Deron Williams?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Ahh nah Deron is my fav PG but i think they're missing the playoffs this year..

Houston Rockets , Memphis Grizzlies & Sacramento will be coming for those spots. Those three teams missed it last year

I'm not buying the Kings and the playoffs. They still have to beat out the hornets and maybe even the clippers

Deron made Wes Matthews and CJ Miles look real legit last year... I think he'll be fine with whomever is left on that roster.

Deron made Wes Matthews and CJ Miles look real legit last year... I think he'll be fine with whomever is left on that roster.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Originally Posted by JoeClear

YEEUPP wrote:.. Now he loses

Matthews...
Where did he go ?

Portland signed him to an offer sheet. Doubtful Utah matches
A front loaded offer sheet for $34 million. The first year would be worth $9 million plus and Utah would have to pay it in full 7 days after matching it. Portland did the same thing to Utah last year with Paul Millsap. I find it kind of funny that the Blazers are always trying to screw over the Jazz
laugh.gif

Except, Utah wont match this year, and Portland would just be @@%$+@+ themselves over in the %#!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Originally Posted by JoeClear

YEEUPP wrote:.. Now he loses

Matthews...
Where did he go ?

Portland signed him to an offer sheet. Doubtful Utah matches
A front loaded offer sheet for $34 million. The first year would be worth $9 million plus and Utah would have to pay it in full 7 days after matching it. Portland did the same thing to Utah last year with Paul Millsap. I find it kind of funny that the Blazers are always trying to screw over the Jazz
laugh.gif

Except, Utah wont match this year, and Portland would just be @@%$+@+ themselves over in the %#!
laugh.gif

He'll make the playoffs but there's no way he's happy about this situation.

don't be surprised if he ends up in...

Spoiler [+]
dm090902nbadodgeball.jpg

laugh.gif

or more likely..

Spoiler [+]
dwill1.png

nerd.gif

He'll make the playoffs but there's no way he's happy about this situation.

don't be surprised if he ends up in...

Spoiler [+]
dm090902nbadodgeball.jpg

laugh.gif

or more likely..

Spoiler [+]
dwill1.png

nerd.gif

taking jkidds spot in dallas when he retires
matthews was perfect in that jazz system, not sure if he will have the same effect

taking jkidds spot in dallas when he retires
matthews was perfect in that jazz system, not sure if he will have the same effect

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Pistol Maravich

Korver signed with Chicago.

My bad for being off topic but why are the Bulls offering JJ Redick a contract when they just signed Korver?
They did it because they are incompetent.

We were 29th in the league in 3 pointers made last year. So I'm guessing they want shooters...

My bad for being off topic but why are the Bulls offering JJ Redick a contract when they just signed Korver?

We were 29th in the league in 3 pointers made last year. So I'm guessing they want shooters...

Wes Matthews will be making more money than Blake Griffin.

Go on and marinate on that for a minute

The beef Portland got with Utah: in '05, Portland traded the #3 pick for the #6, a mid-first rounder and an '06 1st rounder to Utah. That pick was Deron Williams. When rookie contracts start running out in OKC, check for Portland's salty #%+ front office.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

The beef Portland got with Utah: in '05, Portland traded the #3 pick for the #6, a mid-first rounder and an '06 1st rounder to Utah. That pick was Deron Williams. When rookie contracts start running out in OKC, check for Portland's salty #%+ front office.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

Haha. Matthews has done more on the court for the Jazz than Griffin has for the Clippers tho. He's making more money than a lot of young players like Tyreke and etc. too. Not getting drafted and signed to a rookie contract worked out for him.

In regards to Deron, I'm sure the Jazz will stay being competitive, but never good enough to do much in the West in the playoffs. Honestly, that is better than a lot of teams in the league tho... 

Originally Posted by romedadude

Haha. Matthews has done more on the court for the Jazz than Griffin has for the Clippers tho. He's making more money than a lot of young players like Tyreke and etc. too. Not getting drafted and signed to a rookie contract worked out for him.

In regards to Deron, I'm sure the Jazz will stay being competitive, but never good enough to do much in the West in the playoffs. Honestly, that is better than a lot of teams in the league tho... 

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Shooters man..never can have enough shooters...when Booz is getting doubled down low or there is the pick and roll with Rose and Booz/Noah or Rose is getting deep inside the lane, there will be up to two dead eye shooters ready to penalize you for leaving them
pimp.gif
   I really am skeptical of the Magic not matching the offer though.

Way to stay positive.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Shooters man..never can have enough shooters...when Booz is getting doubled down low or there is the pick and roll with Rose and Booz/Noah or Rose is getting deep inside the lane, there will be up to two dead eye shooters ready to penalize you for leaving them
pimp.gif
   I really am skeptical of the Magic not matching the offer though.

Way to stay positive.

Back
Top Bottom