Well Dressed Females Appreciation vol. no hoodrats

man, urban outfitters and buffalo exchange isnt dressing women well IMO. Sprinkled through out there are a few very nice dressed women in this thread. Girlsdressing like Williamsburg hipsters not only isnt "dressing well" its called dressing trashy, and very very unflattering.

My type of girl, to be straight up with you all, is the A&Fitch, American Eagle, Victorias Secret, etc type with the flats and Uggs.

Boom
pimp.gif

czur1127 wrote:
Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

no nikes, no oversized earings, no matching belt and haircurl

spaceball.gif
indifferent.gif

- im going to go ahead and say it since no one else will.

- the reason these chicks are not considered 'dressing bummy' or 'hoodrats', is because they're white, PERIOD. white people can line stepall they want to when it comes to clothes and what is considered proper attire, but as soon as a black person does it they're inappropriately dressed. awhite person does it, and all of a sudden it's "what they're wearing today" or "whats hot"
laugh.gif
. flame if you want to, its the truth.

- them busted white chicks appeal to dude because he's partial to white chicks. clothes have nothing to do with it. he may as well have named the thread:
White Chicks Appreciation vol. no black hoodrats

-
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
gotta love how race always seems to come into post's somehow.

But, I love well dressed girls, can't stand girls who dress like basketball players.... However, some you posted are NOT well dressed at all.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

spaceball.gif
So only hoodrats wear matching belts and oversized earings?
smh.gif

...any ways my contribution
pimp.gif

29n7d5v.jpg
What you did there, i see it
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

White girls rarely ever dressing bummy* FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*overall... of course everyone has their days....
roll.gif
@this being posted three posts after

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

mina.jpeg

This is not "well dressed"
indifferent.gif

Chick looks like she is stuck in that 80's like she belongs in that video where that kid is doing that mean shuffle... someone cue the .GIF

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

laugh.gif
gotta love how race always seems to come into post's somehow.

But, I love well dressed girls, can't stand girls who dress like basketball players.... However, some you posted are NOT well dressed at all.

- i get what you are trying to say but in this case race is the issue, people just played it safe at first.

seasoned vet wrote:

- the reason these chicks are not considered 'dressing bummy' or 'hoodrats', is because they're white, PERIOD. white people can line step all they want to when it comes to clothes and what is considered proper attire, but as soon as a black person does it they're inappropriately dressed. a white person does it, and all of a sudden it's "what they're wearing today" or "whats hot"
laugh.gif

- them busted white chicks appeal to dude because he's partial to white chicks. clothes have nothing to do with it. he may as well have named the thread:

-
ohwell.gif

i was gone say the same thing dude if you like white girls thats cool but dont try to make a thread talkin aboutwell dressed then post them bums

Personally I like females of who dresses well and knows how to be casual. And a chick who wears sneakers and over-sized ear rings is not a hoodrat.

Personally I like females of who dresses well and knows how to be casual. And a chick who wears sneakers and over-sized ear rings is not a hoodrat.

ALRIGHT EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND LISTEN TO MR.LUCAS

Jesus Christ it seems like the term "hoodrat" really pissed some of you off, I have my own evaluation of a hoodrat, it may not be what you picturebut let me get this straight it has NOTHING TO DO RACE
Why are people bringing the black/white thing into this? Seasoned Vet you are the Al sharpton of NT fam, you are crossing the line, STOP REACHING, sit downdude.
Some of you may not agree with my 1st post but those are VERY WELL DRESSED girls to me, maybe 1 or 2 there are borderline but whatever, post pics then or shutup

Originally Posted by CasperJr

seasoned vet wrote:

- the reason these chicks are not considered 'dressing bummy' or 'hoodrats', is because they're white, PERIOD. white people can line step all they want to when it comes to clothes and what is considered proper attire, but as soon as a black person does it they're inappropriately dressed. a white person does it, and all of a sudden it's "what they're wearing today" or "whats hot"
laugh.gif

-
ohwell.gif

i was gone say the same thing dude if you like white girls thats cool but dont try to make a thread talkin about well dressed then post them bums

SeasonedVet pulled my card because I wanted to say the same thing since the thread started but decided to fall back. Over half of the
women posted were not well dressed at all. Once OP described the criteria I understood why he posted them but fact is half
of those women were dressed bummy in their own right.

What makes you think hoodrats can't dress up just to deceive you?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

THIS is well dressed...do you see her shoes? she got the Dr Quinn Medicine Woman joints on. uff outta here...lookin like she bangs out with Wyatt Earp.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

czur1127 wrote:

spaceball.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

-
ohwell.gif

As much as I appreciate [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]all[/color] females for what theyare....this right here is the muther *!#@#+@ truth....no "hoodrats" Crank? NONE of these broads would appreciate you - realize this, for you are whatthey call a "thug" and are not accepted in thier circle unless you rap and give them coke....and TBONE needs to get the funk outta here with thisracial non-sense....

Back
Top Bottom