Well NT... it was just one of THEM nights...

laugh.gif

This ain't no hate on the OP, but I don't get how you get so defensive when you already know the FIRST thingdudes on NT gon say that that YNS. Then you come with the whole "I could post a pic of ___" defense...just laugh and let it go fam.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by wizards23

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by LLC Money
grin.gif
hmmmmm... wanting 2 see another mans member....
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
{
commence with AYO gifs
laugh.gif

in a girl's mouth of course...it's totally fine, nuthin wrong with that

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

This ain't no hate on the OP, but I don't get how you get so defensive when you already know the FIRST thing dudes on NT gon say that that YNS. Then you come with the whole "I could post a pic of ___" defense...just laugh and let it go fam.
laugh.gif
I'm quite the easy going dude, it's all love! I most def get them buns, I don't need NT to validate my pimp handlol. I'm usually the dude that'd make that crack on somebody else anyways, so what comes around goes around

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

How you gonna explain that to pops?

I hit him up this morning and apologized for my antics. all he said was "lol no biggie..." he knows the deal, I got themdrinkin genes from him. learned from the best
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

M!ke

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

This ain't no hate on the OP, but I don't get how you get so defensive when you already know the FIRST thing dudes on NT gon say that that YNS. Then you come with the whole "I could post a pic of ___" defense...just laugh and let it go fam.
laugh.gif
I'm quite the easy going dude, it's all love! I most def get them buns, I don't need NT to validate my pimp hand lol. I'm usually the dude that'd make that crack on somebody else anyways, so what comes around goes around

I hit him up this morning and apologized for my antics. all he said was "lol no biggie..." he knows the deal, I got them drinkin genes from him. learned from the best
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

M!ke

Learn from the best? More like bad parenting and influence
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

I hit him up this morning and apologized for my antics. all he said was "lol no biggie..." he knows the deal, I got them drinkin genes from him. learned from the best
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

M!ke

Learn from the best? More like bad parenting and influence
laugh.gif

word. what best?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
tired.gif
who the hell text they parents while bent?
dudes with no jumpoffs.

hell if i was in my boxers and a bottle of vodka in hand, i would have woke up the next morning with some chick in my bed
Or die tryin' at the least.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

who the hell text they parents while bent?
dudes with no jumpoffs.

hell if i was in my boxers and a bottle of vodka in hand, i would have woke up the next morning with some chick in my bed
Or die tryin' at the least.
well after talking to the chic I was with it appears I did almost exactly that. said I puked outside, thenon her, then in the bathroom in the sink, the floor, and the bathtub, but never once the toilet. that %@+! had me
laugh.gif
and we STILL hooked up on the pooltable. can't nobody tell me that pimp hand ain't strong as ever
smokin.gif

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom