What are some good Ramen Noodles?

Had my share of Maruchan and it's great, especial for the price. Does anyone have any suggestions for higher end Ramen that might be a couple bucks?

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Had my share of Maruchan and it's great, especial for the price. Does anyone have any suggestions for higher end Ramen that might be a couple bucks?

laugh.gif

they got them jolnts you mlcrowave... for 1$

http://www.google.com/img...&ved=1t:429,r:23,s:0

Ramen and good should not be in the same sentence. It is on that i have nothing else to eat and i dont want to die.

Yakisoba, spicy chicken flavor is my $%#+

Used to cop that on break at publix and rip up some fried chicken and throw that in their too... straight up delicious

I had ramen at the Korean driving range I go to that comes in big styrofoam bowls that are definitely better and more expensive than 25 cent ones.

tuna, cheese, crackers, spicy chicken, beef really the flavor dont matter as long as it aint shrimp.  
summer sausage, pepporoni, chili, cheese + chicken, beef flavor
Get ur weight up

Originally Posted by BDavis5

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

SHIN RAMEN > _______
2-shin.jpg
this is the truth right here.
pimp.gif
just had this last night at 2am
laugh.gif

delicious by itself, but i usually toss in a cracked egg, silken tofu, chunks of leftover chicken and some bok choy.

got me feelin like

lil-b-based-god-o.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Yakisoba, spicy chicken flavor is my $%#+

Used to cop that on break at publix and rip up some fried chicken and throw that in their too... straight up delicious

My man
pimp.gif

Whenever I get tired of Ramen, I always just have Udon instead. Usually I'll just throw in some green onions, some shrimp that you can get in a bag and hot sauce and it usually comes out good.

45452.jpg

Shin Ramen is probably the most accessible as you can get this on Amazon and other major online retailers.

This is the one I mess with mostly

06-01-11%20001.jpg

YALL SNAPPD, IM DYIN OVER HERE WONDERIN WHAT TO EAT CAUSE IM SICK OF MY SHIN YALL GOT ME FEININ IT.

SHIN FTW BRO

SMOKE A FAT 1 AFTER :HAT

GOOD 2 GO

Back
Top Bottom