What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

B315BDE8-4F6A-45AE-941B-2BBACB31CF5B.jpeg

Birthday gifts from my friends.

Nice! Was feeling that glenmorangie for a min but cognac stole me away. Hard to go back to whiskey after drinking some really go xo yac! :pimp:

Very nice! That Jack Daniels Coy Hill is really good. I've had a few pours of it at the bar (142.3). Haven't opened mine yet. 144.8 is a monster!

Got gifted a bottle of Tito’s for work secret Santa. Not really a vodka guy it’s low tier alcohol IMO but I’ll make some White Russian outta of it this weekend

If you liked the 100 OF try their 120. It is even better.

Brother in law put me on to Burning Chair. 4 yr old bourbon finished in Napa cab barrels. Really good stuff.

If you liked the 100 OF try their 120. It is even better.

Brother in law put me on to Burning Chair. 4 yr old bourbon finished in Napa cab barrels. Really good stuff.
I did. It went down crazy smooth so I'm gonna have to try the next step up

I did. It went down crazy smooth so I'm gonna have to try the next step up

I will say compared to the 100 the 120 has got some bark to it so just be prepared for that. I find the 120 best when you add just a splash of water. Really brings out the caramel, oak and dark chocolate notes.

I will say compared to the 100 the 120 has got some bark to it so just be prepared for that. I find the 120 best when you add just a splash of water. Really brings out the caramel, oak and dark chocolate notes.

Lots of people love OF 1920. Too much banana flavor for me. I dig the 1920/1910 (aka 1915) blend quite a bit though.

Went out to find that Four Roses posted above, no luck. They were also out of Buffalo Trace, which is my go to. Decided to try this. Cheers!
BDDC1377-A41A-4C48-B344-A3B257EB6F34.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom