What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

New pick up, I don’t think I’ve ever owned multiples of the same bottle before.
518666E3-EB42-4168-BC37-DD7F99B2B1F8.jpeg

Damn I love a good rye. Let us know how much it was, too. I'm a High West guy usually, but would love something else around the $30-40 range that's better than Bulleit or Redemption.
Interested as well. Have a buddy from Oregon too, I know he’d love this if it’s good.

How was it?
To start, I’m not a big rye person but I wanted to support. This has a mid level spice up front but mellows out quickly, then sweet takes over. I wasn’t expecting it to be as sweet as it is. After letting it breathe in the glass for a while, you get a hint of cotton candy as you sip. On the second pour I added an ice cube and it knocked everything down a notch and it was really good. I could see bourbon people liking this but I’m not sure if rye people would, if that makes any sense. It was $40, im not mad about this purchase.

To start, I’m not a big rye person but I wanted to support. This has a mid level spice up front but mellows out quickly, then sweet takes over. I wasn’t expecting it to be as sweet as it is. After letting it breathe in the glass for a while, you get a hint of cotton candy as you sip. On the second pour I added an ice cube and it knocked everything down a notch and it was really good. I could see bourbon people liking this but I’m not sure if rye people would, if that makes any sense. It was $40, im not mad about this purchase.
Excellent review - thanks!

Is it available online?

Nice! I'm still relatively green, so I have a hard time keeping track of any new / interesting releases like yours. Can anyone recommend any good sites to read up on upcoming releases? I only know of breaking bourbon.

Post some tasting notes if you plan to crack it!

On another note, had a random lucky pick up last week. Got it at retail and they only received 1 bottle :nthat:

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 10.22.43 AM.png

Would love to find one of those bottles. Finally tried the OF1920 after a friend bought me a bottle for my birthday. Thought it was really good.

Don't know where you are located but a few liquor stores here in SD got picks. Not hard to aquire.

Don't know where you are located but a few liquor stores here in SD got picks. Not hard to aquire.
We don’t really get much of the good stuff on the shelves here in Dallas. I’ll have to make a run around my preferred shops tomorrow to see what I can find.

I do have a store from San Diego that I occasionally get stuff shipped from, so that may be an option if I can get another bottle or two to make shipping worth it.

We don’t really get much of the good stuff on the shelves here in Dallas. I’ll have to make a run around my preferred shops tomorrow to see what I can find.

I do have a store from San Diego that I occasionally get stuff shipped from, so that may be an option if I can get another bottle or two to make shipping worth it.

He has some I just don't know if he ships.

Also check fernside. It's a bar here in SD. Don't know if they ship but I know they are a pick of this bottle.

He has some I just don't know if he ships.

Also check fernside. It's a bar here in SD. Don't know if they ship but I know they are a pick of this bottle.
You happen to know if Chip’s got a pick? That’s the site I typically use for some stuff (though the price gouging on other items is comical).

You happen to know if Chip’s got a pick? That’s the site I typically use for some stuff (though the price gouging on other items is comical).

Nah...

But these guys for sure have a pick and I know they ship.

Send them a DM.

Back
Top Bottom