What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

LS used to do an event where he would put your name into a drawing for every $10 you would donate to a a certain local charity… If they chose your name you could buy an allocated bottle(great selection) at a slightly higher than state min pricing… Really cool event… Charity came out and supported BLM and the guy(big Trumper) canned that day citing “Covid protocols” even though he denied that Covid was real… Last time was a buy 3 of their store picks and look into the vault on what allocated bottle you can buy… Made a killing but lost a lot of business and respect from my friends and I when we found out the reasons for not supporting that charity anymore

This was definitely hot...needed an extra ice cube to make it drinkable.

Glad I didn't pay resale for it.

Picked up a Stagg store pick today. I hate these store owners. They make you buy bundles of BS to get the real prize.
20220706_084302.jpg
20220706_084308.jpg
Im not eem gonna lie, I just bought a bundle of BS to get Barrel Proof EHT. At least there was some larceny in it for an everyday drinker. This bundle stuff is some real BS!!

Okay just did my first blind in months. Went with all rye.

8B268C01-DA49-4A3F-89C6-C3E544F3039C.jpeg

Results:
1. OF Barrel Strength
2. Sagamore Spirit
3. JD Barrel Strength
4. Knob Creek Cask Strength 2009

I just cracked the Knob Creek tonight so a bit disadvantaged. Old Forester is fantastic and Sagamore is damn good.

Friend of mine works for Sagamore now. Glad you liked it. It's good stuff. He treated me to dinner recently at a spot that carries the whole lineup.

Grabbed these from Dogfish today, interested in the flavors

Attachments

• A32A61FA-2BB2-4526-98DC-F4EFBB546333.jpeg
    A32A61FA-2BB2-4526-98DC-F4EFBB546333.jpeg
    404.6 KB · Views: 162
I'm am heavily influenced by the drinks I see on shows/movies I watch.

Recently I finished my.. 4th or 5th re-watch of Breaking Bad from beginning to end.

Some notables:

Dimple Pinch (scotch) - ordered by Walter White at a bar
WhistlePig (bourbon) - poured and drank out of coffee mugs by the ASAC, Hank and Gomie in the ASAC's office
Knob Creek (bourbon) - drank by Hank (neat) and Walter (rocks)

Fat Tire - ordered by Walter White at a bar

Recently I finished my.. 4th or 5th re-watch of Breaking Bad from beginning to end.

Some notables:

WhistlePig (bourbon) - poured and drank out of coffee mugs by the ASAC, Hank and Gomie in the ASAC's office

Don't watch Billions then... Axe and Wags go hard on Michters 20yr, 25yr and Celebration... Starting point on secondary is $5k

Some notables:

You get caught up in rewatching it during the AMC marathon too? Started rewatching when the marathon started late last week and I’m already on like S3E8 :lol:

You get caught up in rewatching it during the AMC marathon too? Started rewatching when the marathon started late last week and I’m already on like S3E8 :lol:

Lol, nah I have the digital copy and I decided to watch through it. I finished The Sopranos before that. I try and watch through both every couple of years.

Sopranos notables:

Wild Turkey - Ordered by Tony, Bobby Baccala

Johnny Walker Black - Drank by the crew on a few occasions

Glenlivet - Drank by Tony

J&B (and coke) - Tony at Johnny Sack's house warming party

Still trying to figure out the brand of tequila they drank on the boat.

Also a bunch of wine.

Some notables:

My recent watch thru I noticed the Knob Creek.

So funny the advertisements companies get. Buffalo Trace loving their John Wick Blanton’s moment :lol:

Back
Top Bottom